Amber Park

3801 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH, 45236

Promotion ends in 21 days!

3 STEPS TO WINTER SAVINGS: 1. 1/2 off your community fee with sign-up for automatic bank withdrawals. 2. $1,000 off your first full month. 3. 6th month free. New residents only, must take financial possession by 2/14. Other details apply.

Reviews of Amber Park

Jeannie10 October 29, 2015

I really liked the director at Amber Park, but it just wasn’t a good fit for my in-laws. The staff seemed nice, and I personally didn’t have any problems with anyone. I didn’t get to meet many people, but the people that I did meet, staff-wise, were very nice; I don't have any complaints about the staff. They were undergoing some remodeling, so it was kind of hard to get a really good idea of what it would look like when it was done. It will probably be your average place for an Alzheimer’s person, so nothing spectacular but up-to-par. I didn't try anything there, although they gave me a care package at the end. It was kind of a “Thank You” gift for taking the time to come out and visit their facility, and that was very kind. The director seemed very enthusiastic about what she was doing. She really liked her job and wanted to be as helpful as she could to reassure me that it was a good place to put my in-laws.

Anonymous114401550 October 19, 2015

We chose Amber Park for my mother-in-law because it's a larger community than where she was in, and she wanted more activities in a larger community. It's clean and the people were very nice. The food was better than where she was and she likes it.

superschap June 15, 2015

We visited Amber Park. They had a lot of closet space, which was important. The studio room was really nice, and it didn't feel like you're just stuck in a little room. We haven't eaten there yet, but it's setup as a restaurant, and there's a menu. They have activities everyday, and they take little trips to the grocery store and to the plaza so they can shop at different stores. The staff were very friendly and upbeat. A lady named Amy drove all the way up to our house today to bring little gift bags.

Ed27 October 16, 2014

Amber Park is very nice and very accommodating. it was 100° outside and 100° inside too since their air conditioning wasn’t working, so I was not very comfortable. The staff was wonderful. The lady I was going to meet with was tied in another meeting when I arrived and the chef actually came out and talked to me for a short while until the other lady could get free. I just thought that they just covered each other so that they could get to what they were supposed to and I thought it was wonderful.

Michelle31 August 28, 2013

I went and looked at Amber Park and it was wonderful. I will give that place five stars any day of the week and that was just from talking to Shana. She was wonderfully helpful. She walked me from one end of that place to the other. The staff was very friendly to her and she's a very positive type of person. All of their rooms were qualified for assisted living, but they also had independent living. The benefit of that was if you were there in your room for five years and you needed more care, you could make a transition from independent living to assisted living without leaving your room. My mom could only afford an efficiency room, but at that time, there wasn't any available. They were willing to put her in a one-bedroom apartment for the price of the efficiency and they would just move her when an efficiency room became available.

Julia3 July 25, 2013

I found a place for my husband and it is called Amber Park. The facility itself looks nice and clean. Their staff is kind, caring and very friendly. Since I have put my husband in there I don't get to eat a lot because I hate eating by myself. However, they allow me to come in and sit and eat with him and this is one of the main things that I appreciate them doing for me. Their food is also good and I could select from their menu. The only thing I could think of that they need improving on is that they need to have more parking space.

Caring9120 March 29, 2013

Everything about Amber Park in Cincinnati, OH was really good. The staff was fine as well. My husband enjoyed the place very much. Food and rooms were good and they took care of meds and everything. It just got too expensive.

kylet112 August 30, 2012

After my grandfather passed away, my grandmother, despite having visitors over often, was left alone most of the time. She could take care of herself pretty well but it soon became apparent that we would have to find her some place that could look after her, with other people she could social. Amber Park is a beautiful establishment that cares deeply about its residents. This assisted living facility has caring staff, excellent food and perfect accommodations. There are amenities such as a general store, a beauty salon, a craft/activity room, exercise room, a computer and a beautiful dining room. She felt right at home the moment she stepped in. The land the establishment is situated on is professionally landscaped and looks beautiful, perfect for walks. I highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking for a quality assisted living facility that cares, with staff and amenities that are wonderful.

i_adoremine August 28, 2012

Amber Park is a wonderful facility if your looking for a place for mom, dad or your grandparents like I was. They have pretty much everything on-site and it reminds you of a home away from home. The apartments are perfect size for one or two people. They have shuttle services for trips out or you can use your own car if you would like. I actually saw a Cadillac being used to take people to doctor appointments. The staff are extremely nice and answered every question with ease and certainty. Amber Park has an on-site barbershop and beauty salon which my grandmother loved! They also have daily activities like playing the "Wii game system" and fitness class. There was too much there to do to name. I saw smiling faces throughout the facility and I just dropped in, no appointment. So I know there was no show being 'put on' and I would be getting what I was looking at. Amber Park would be the perfect place if the money is right.

From Amber Park

Amber Park provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Cincinnati, OH community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Amber Park can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Amber Park is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Cincinnati, OH community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Amber Park serves an engaged resident interested in a spirited, independent lifestyle as well as those that may require a wide range of assisted living services. Our value minded residents appreciate our thoughtful and personalized approach to delivering

Features of Amber Park