Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

6500 Butterfield Ranch, Chino Hills, CA, 91709

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

TracyJIENZ May 11, 2016

At Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills, the staff was really friendly. But I wasn’t as impressed with the memory care unit. It seemed dark and isolated and it didn’t smell good. I didn’t like the rooms. They have people sharing a one-bedroom apartment that didn’t live together. It was like unrelated family members splitting a one-bedroom apartment where one person got a bedroom and another person got the living room and then they shared the bathroom. They showed me the activities and they seemed pretty comparable to the other facility as far as what they offered. When I got there, it just happened to be lunchtime. Most of the people were eating so no one was involved in any activities, so I couldn’t see them in action. The dining room was depressing.

Tracy, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our community. We recently freshened up our dining room by adding new light fixtures, art work and repainted! We also made many other improvements to our community and would like to invite you back for a free tour to see how we have changed for the better. We look forward to hearing from you.

Michael123066150 March 31, 2016

My dad is in Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills. It is very clean. The staff is very friendly and very accommodating, and when my dad moved in, they made sure he felt comfortable. We are very happy with the facilities themselves and with the activities, too. They have three meals a day and take very good care of him, so we are very happy with what we have. I think the accommodations are perfect, and the staff goes above and beyond in making sure that my dad feels comfortable and a part of the community.

caring family member4 March 27, 2016

We visited Pacifica for my parents. I met lot of the staff who were caring, young girls. It’s a very nice, clean, and tidy community. While I was there, they had two housekeepers who were vacuuming early in the morning. They were cleaning the floors before everybody was basically up and moving around. The activity director is an outstanding woman. She was putting up all of the activities on the bulletin board, which looked very nice. The food was very good. The rooms were a little small but nice and clean and smelled fresh.

Thanks for the feedback, Caring Family Member4. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! You really made our day.

laddermom December 22, 2015

My mom is living at Pacifica Chino Hills, and the community is very nice. It's very well furnished, and it doesn’t have odor or smell like most senior communities do. It's just very pleasant for the family to visit. We like the staff. My mother does not like the food there, and that is about the (only) complaint we have. But other than that, it is fine. Her apartment is very spacious. It's a one-bedroom with a large bath and a small kitchenette. The living room is large, which is good because she is in a wheelchair. They have a lot of activities, but my mother-in-law is blind, so she can't participate in a lot, but they try to accommodate her and make larger bingo cards for her so she could play bingo. They give us a calendar with all the activities, like holiday events. They include the family.

Trish8 August 31, 2015

It has really been great, he is adjusting well, and everybody is really kind, friendly, and helpful. I have seen some ice-cream social, and they play games; they have all kinds of things.

Hi, Thank you for posting your fantastic review for our Chino Hills community. We are so pleased that you and loved one are happy. We post weekly photos and updates on our Facebook page. Be sure to check it out!

Caring82269050 August 12, 2015

I liked the area that Chancellor (Pacifica) is in, and it was a very nice place. It was comparable to the other place I went to, and it was clean. I thought it was very good.

Kristina4 August 14, 2014

Overall, I would rate Pacifica Chino Hills a four. The staff seemed very helpful. I thought the rooms were spacious and nice. The dining room was clean, nice, spacious, and organized. I liked that they were a smaller community.

Jeanette6 June 12, 2013

We've also visited Pacifica for my mother-in-law. The staff seemed fine. The place and the dining room were nice and bright. The exercise room though was very small. I don't remember much about the rooms, and overall, the whole place did not leave any impression on me.

From Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

Located in the greater Los Angeles Area, Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills offers assisted living and full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: No pets allowed