Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

Overview of Ratings

4.4

March 27, 2016

By caring family member4

We visited Pacifica for my parents. I met lot of the staff who were caring, young girls. It’s a very nice, clean, and tidy community. While I was there, they had two housekeepers who were vacuuming early in the morning. They were cleaning the floors before everybody was basically up and moving around. The activity director is an outstanding woman. She was putting up all of the activities on the bulletin board, which looked very nice. The food was very good. The rooms were a little small but nice and clean and smelled fresh.

Thanks for the feedback, Caring Family Member4. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! You really made our day.

December 22, 2015

By laddermom

My mom is living at Pacifica Chino Hills, and the community is very nice. It's very well furnished, and it doesn’t have odor or smell like most senior communities do. It's just very pleasant for the family to visit. We like the staff. My mother does not like the food there, and that is about the (only) complaint we have. But other than that, it is fine. Her apartment is very spacious. It's a one-bedroom with a large bath and a small kitchenette. The living room is large, which is good because she is in a wheelchair. They have a lot of activities, but my mother-in-law is blind, so she can't participate in a lot, but they try to accommodate her and make larger bingo cards for her so she could play bingo. They give us a calendar with all the activities, like holiday events. They include the family.

August 31, 2015

By Trish8

It has really been great, he is adjusting well, and everybody is really kind, friendly, and helpful. I have seen some ice-cream social, and they play games; they have all kinds of things.

Hi, Thank you for posting your fantastic review for our Chino Hills community. We are so pleased that you and loved one are happy. We post weekly photos and updates on our Facebook page. Be sure to check it out!

August 12, 2015

I liked the area that Chancellor (Pacifica) is in, and it was a very nice place. It was comparable to the other place I went to, and it was clean. I thought it was very good.

August 14, 2014

By Kristina4

Overall, I would rate Pacifica Chino Hills a four. The staff seemed very helpful. I thought the rooms were spacious and nice. The dining room was clean, nice, spacious, and organized. I liked that they were a smaller community.

June 12, 2013

By Jeanette6

We've also visited Pacifica for my mother-in-law. The staff seemed fine. The place and the dining room were nice and bright. The exercise room though was very small. I don't remember much about the rooms, and overall, the whole place did not leave any impression on me.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3800/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills

Located in the greater Los Angeles Area, Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills offers assisted living and full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Chino Hills