Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

11918 Central Avenue, Chino, CA, 91710

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

March 09, 2016

By George T.1

Mom likes Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough a lot, which surprised us because she is a recluse. It is a very good facility and we like it, too. We got a very positive impression of the place because it was clean, very neat, the staff and residents seemed friendly, and the food was good. They had wide hallways and little areas scattered throughout the building where you can just sit, relax, and socialize. They have bingo every day and their own theater with a giant screen and leather chairs for watching movies every Saturday. It’s a very plush facility. They also have a great library.

Thanks for the feedback, George T.1. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

December 17, 2015

By Andrew27

My visit at Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough was great. It was the best facility among all that I have visited. Everyone was friendly and outgoing. They showed us all the amenities. It was a very nice experience. I would love to live there myself. They said that if my father has any food preference, they would accommodate that. We viewed the rooms, and they are great. Their price is actually less than the other 3-star facility I visited -- very reasonable. There was bingo going on in one room, and the cafeteria was quite full because it was almost dinner time when I visited. Some of the people were eating out in the courtyard. They have activities almost every day. Once a week, they have a small band that plays in the courtyard, and they can have dinner out there.

December 10, 2015

Pacifica Senior Living stood out to us. The place looked really good and clean and smelled good. There was nice furnishings and new carpet and tiles. The people seemed like they were genuine,and the staff treated us very well. It looked like they had quite a few activities, like bingo, outings to different places, and a small movie theater for them to watch movies on certain nights. We looked at the kitchen, the dining room area, and their facilities. Everything looked nice there.

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

Services & Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3750/month

• Licenses: RCFE

About Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough

We look forward to caring for you or a loved one. Rest assured that every amenity we offer was created to meet your unique needs, whether they exist now or develop over time. Your peace of mind is our most important priority, and we endeavor to provide all the comforts of home for you or your loved one. We look forward to becoming an extension of your family.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Hillsborough