Reviews of Victory Centre of Roseland
Abdul681728 June 28, 2016
I visited this facility
My first impression of Victory Centre was fine. The staff was polite and knowledgeable. The rooms were suitable and fine. They had a nice outline of activities. The dining area looked fine. The grounds were well kept.
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again at our community in the near future. Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with.
Ruby8 September 29, 2015
I visited this facility
I spent many hours and days applying to Victory Centre, and after all of my time spent on the application process, they told us that my mother-in-law could not live there because she did not qualify. She has too many needs, and they couldn't do anything with her, so I was very disappointed. I wasn't very happy with it; it was too dark. They are already seniors, and I think they need to be in a more vibrant, colorful atmosphere, but theirs was not like that. But I don't think all the Victory Centres are like that. There are many Victory Centres all over the place, and I only went to one because it was close to my house. The staff wasn't bad, and the director was cooperative, but they should have evaluated her first, and then I went to the application procedure. The apartments were OK. They didn't have double apartments; they had a one-bedroom for each resident with a little kitchenette. The dining area was OK. They had some activities, but I didn't see any activity during my visit because I went on a holiday, so it was not a good time. I wouldn't recommend them. Their communication was really bad. They should have evaluated them first and then communicated. Their process needs help.
Thank you so much for your review. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with our community. I would really like to hear more about your situation so that we can make sure that others do not experience the same. If you feel comfortable speaking with me, please call me at 847-768-5143. Again, I am sorry about your experience and hope that you found a great place for your mother-in-law.
Michele17 June 18, 2014
I visited this facility
Victory Centre of Roseland is right across the street from me. It is pretty and decent. The place is very clean. The staff is very nice and warm. They serve you well as far as providing care for the seniors. It's magnificent. They have the usual activities for the seniors. They have arts and crafts and entertainment every Friday, and they have a band or somebody of that sort to come out to entertain them. However, they only have 1-bedrooms. My parents were looking for something a little bit bigger. My mother was looking for something more like a 2-bedroom, with more rooms and more space.
ThugGor June 05, 2011
Visited this facility
The facility appeared to be clean, well maintained and the staff appeared professional, attentive to the residents and skilled, however the facility also appeared to be understaffed for the number of residents and the cost was too high for the area it was located in.
From Victory Centre of Roseland
Welcome home to affordable apartments and supportive living for seniors . . . and welcome home to Victory Centre of Roseland!
Victory Centre of Roseland offers a supportive living community for adults 65 and older. Our vision is to create life-enriching environments where you or your loved one can lead engaging, meaningful and purpose filled lives.
Our exceptional staff delivers a coordinated care approach through supportive services, quality environments and award-winning programs to enhance your lifestyle and provide you – and your family – with dignity, privacy, respect, and peace of mind.
Our all-inclusive service package and financial safety net, for those who apply and qualify, provides you with peace of mind for your financial well-being. A comprehensive assessment results in a customized care plan that tailors services to your needs. Here is just some of what Victory Centre of Roseland can offer you or your loved one…
- 24-staffing by certified personnel
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals through our SenseSations dining program each day plus snacks
- Wellness programs that focus on the strengths and interests of our residents and gives them the opportunity to lead groups, take an active role in their lives and environment, and learn new things.
- Daily assurance checks
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- Resident and family education and support
- Monitoring of resident call system located in your apartment’s bathroom and bedroom
- Move-in coordination
Scroll through this webpage for a listing of additional amenities.
LIVE WELL, AGE WELL, BE WELL at Victory Centre of Roseland
What Makes Us Special
At Pathway Senior Living, we think about aging differently. We value elderhood as a viable and productive period of human life. We focus on providing WELL care, not sick care. We take a holistic and proactive approach to enhancing our residents' lives. Our approach is so unique and so deeply engrained in our culture that we even have our own name for it - we call it "VIVA!" VIVA! is an enthusiastic celebration of life! It is far-reaching and all-encompassing. VIVA! sets the tone for the personalized way we care for our residents...our individualized approach to supporting their overall well being. VIVA! offers a whole new way of living life to the fullest!
Features of Victory Centre of Roseland
- Medication Management
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Hospice care
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Computer room
- TV room
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: Library, Emergency call system
- Some residents have in-room kitchenettes
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Dining extra: Meals can be delivered to a resident's apartment if the resident is ill or unable to attend a meal.
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Wii sports competition
- Tai chi
- Activities extra: Our award-winning VIVA! life-enrichment program earns priases from residents, staff, and the senior housing industry for its innovative, resident-centered approach to caring. VIVA! offers something for everyone!
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Private services
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Staff patient ratio: Our care-staff to resident ratio exceeds state regulations
- Minimum age: 65
Technology and entertainment
- Technology extra: Apartments come cable & telephone ready should the resident choose to purchase those services from an outside vendor.
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Monthly rent is all inclusive
- Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
- Minimum rate: $3,240/month
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- We offer financial aid
Location of Victory Centre of Roseland
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities