Glen Elston Nursing & Rehab

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Glen Elston Nursing & Rehab

June 22, 2011

By BevDivision

I remember visiting this facility with my mother a few years back. We were visiting an old friend of my mother's and decided to pay her a visit. She was extremely happy to see us and surprisingly, so was the staff. Apparently, my mother had been visiting her for some time. It was my first time. One of the staff members gladly offered me a tour of the facility. The place was very active with several nurses, physical therapists, and a couple of doctors on site. I met with a couple of volunteers who seemed eager to help in any way. I was refreshingly pleased with the general vibe. The environment seemed safe, upbeat and motivating.

About Glen Elston Nursing & Rehab

Glen Elston Nursing & Rehab is an assisted living facility in Chicago, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Glen Elston Nursing & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Glen Elston Nursing & Rehab