Autumn Green at Wright Campus

4239 N. Oak Park Ave., Chicago, IL, 60634

Reviews of Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Close to home1 August 31, 2015

The building is clean and pretty new. They have lots of things always going on for everyone living in the building.

We have placed my mother in an assisted living apartment. We pay extra to have the staff come in and check on her and give her meds and help her with other things as needed.

I like the area this facility is located. It is near all kinds of shopping.

They have a campus bus that takes the independent living people on all kinds of field trips, shopping, etc. The campus bus is also used to take the assisted living residents on short field trips as well.

The nurses/CNA's do a great job in taking care of all the residents in assisted living considering all the things they have to do throughout their shifts.

The only negative comment I have at this time is: The staff throughout the building - from the first floor up to the top floor should communicate better. It seems like every time I ask a CNA or nurse on the second floor about something going on in the building (whether it be jewelry sale, bake sale, etc.) they say they do not know anything about it - they tell me to read the signs posted in the elevators or on the easels. I think everyone in the building should be told about something going on in the building that everyone can participate in. They do post signs in hallways and on easels in the main lobby - but the 2nd floor is not told about many things going on in the building. I think a lot of the people on the 2nd floor assisted living just assume things posted in the elevators and easels is not for them.

Caring113891550 July 15, 2015

My friend is actually in Autumn Green. It is clean, and the staff is friendly. She is in a two-bedroom that she shares with another person, and it is very nice. Most of the time, the food is good. They have a game room, a movie date, and Bingo. There are lots of activities, and I know she does the Bingo and puzzles. Everything is fine.

Caring108396150 June 29, 2015

Autumn Green is assisted living and independent living. It has one main floor that caters for assisted living. Of course, they offer more services for whatever their particular needs are, and that is where we chose to place mom. The staff is very welcoming and very friendly. My family, other visitors, and my mom all noticed that at times they seem overworked. We have questioned if they have a staffing shortage, and they have hired more people. We are pleased with the care that she is receiving. She has an apartment. It is in a perfect size with a great view, lots of sunlight, and all the amenities, everything that she can possibly need. She tries to participate in as many activities as possible. She and some of the other residents are disappointed when they have something scheduled, but then they cannot run the activity for whatever reason. I have had many meals there, and I think the food is wonderful.

As the Executive Director of Autumn Green at Wright Campus, I am so happy to hear that your mom and family enjoy our staff and feel that mom is being well cared for. I am very proud of the our team members here and the work that they do each and every day to provide the best level of services and care for our residents. It is my hope that we continue to meet your loved ones needs. I am sorry to hear that at times an activity might not have occurred. I would love to speak to you about this, so that I can be sure to follow up with the appropriate staff member to understand why we might have had to cancel an activity. Please know that I am always happy to hear from our residents or family members. Please feel free to reach out to me, Hilary King, directly at 773-202-3388 or via email at hking@seniorlifestlye.com

Annette15 December 26, 2014

I visited Autumn Green. My visit was very nice. They have a very nice staff. It was very clean. It was an upbeat facility but more geared towards assisted living and not set up for skilled nursing. With regards to activities, they have field trips, and they have a craft room too. What I like best about this facility is the very friendly atmosphere. Also the place was very clean.

Caring85615250 June 28, 2014

It was OK. I just saw it quickly. I didn't get to see much of it, but to me it looked like a big operation, and I don't know if my sister would have liked it.

Carol70217950 September 20, 2013

We've been living in Autumn Green for a year now. My daughter picked this place for us. The people here are nice and we enjoyed it here. Everything is very nice and very clean, the staff is nice and I'm satisfied. The place we have is large with a living room and a full kitchen but I would love an extra bedroom. They have a rehab unit and they have activities too but we haven't taken advantage of them.

urban1 July 01, 2013

6. CNA's are very friendly and attentive to residents needs
  7. Facility is clean and very organized
  8. Facility is in a nice setting

From Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Senior assisted living at Autumn Green at Wright Campus offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Autumn Green at Wright Campus, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Chicago has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Autumn Green at Wright Campus, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Beautiful grounds with a terrace, fountain and a gazebo___ Bright and cheery apartments with large windows and full kitchens___ Spacious one and two bedroom apartments ranging from 600 – 940 square feet___ Full array of programs, events and state of the art wellness and rehab center___ Conveniently located; easy bus and train access to city

Features of Autumn Green at Wright Campus

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Zumba

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• Physical therapy

• Staff patient ratio: 12:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55