Autumn Green at Wright Campus

4239 N. Oak Park Ave., Chicago, IL, 60634

Reviews of Autumn Green at Wright Campus

May 17, 2016

By MariaKVELI

My mom was at Autumn Green, and it was so bad for her over there that I had to bring her home. What’s good about it is the outside landscaping; otherwise, I would not send anybody there at all. They have a fountain, a little gazebo, patio, and chairs in a park setting. The food was awful, and my mom didn’t know what she was eating. There were broken blinds in her apartment that she shared with a lady that they never replaced, but it was clean.

May 11, 2016

By Marilyn124536650

Autumn Green at Wright Campus was great and I'm actually choosing that one as an option. The place itself was beautiful. It's not a bully, it doesn't make you participate in anything that you don't want to or don't need. I liked the added security there. If you're on a regular diet, the food is okay. It is small but it is not a box. I also like their community spirit. It doesn't feel like a bunch of old folks.

November 25, 2015

I went to Autumn Green at Wright Campus. It was expensive, but if two people were going there, you would have two incomes to help pay for it. The apartments were beautiful, very new, and modern; however, it was out of my father's price range if he'd be going there by himself. They had a lot of activities, but they were more couple-orientated because there were a lot of couples living there. They had a suite with a full kitchen, bathroom, living room, and dining room -- not just a bedroom and bathroom, but a full apartment. The staff was very nice and pleasant.

August 31, 2015

By Close to home1

The building is clean and pretty new. They have lots of things always going on for everyone living in the building.

We have placed my mother in an assisted living apartment. We pay extra to have the staff come in and check on her and give her meds and help her with other things as needed.

I like the area this facility is located. It is near all kinds of shopping.

They have a campus bus that takes the independent living people on all kinds of field trips, shopping, etc. The campus bus is also used to take the assisted living residents on short field trips as well.

The nurses/CNA's do a great job in taking care of all the residents in assisted living considering all the things they have to do throughout their shifts.

The only negative comment I have at this time is: The staff throughout the building - from the first floor up to the top floor should communicate better. It seems like every time I ask a CNA or nurse on the second floor about something going on in the building (whether it be jewelry sale, bake sale, etc.) they say they do not know anything about it - they tell me to read the signs posted in the elevators or on the easels. I think everyone in the building should be told about something going on in the building that everyone can participate in. They do post signs in hallways and on easels in the main lobby - but the 2nd floor is not told about many things going on in the building. I think a lot of the people on the 2nd floor assisted living just assume things posted in the elevators and easels is not for them.

July 15, 2015

My friend is actually in Autumn Green. It is clean, and the staff is friendly. She is in a two-bedroom that she shares with another person, and it is very nice. Most of the time, the food is good. They have a game room, a movie date, and Bingo. There are lots of activities, and I know she does the Bingo and puzzles. Everything is fine.

June 29, 2015

Autumn Green is assisted living and independent living. It has one main floor that caters for assisted living. Of course, they offer more services for whatever their particular needs are, and that is where we chose to place mom. The staff is very welcoming and very friendly. My family, other visitors, and my mom all noticed that at times they seem overworked. We have questioned if they have a staffing shortage, and they have hired more people. We are pleased with the care that she is receiving. She has an apartment. It is in a perfect size with a great view, lots of sunlight, and all the amenities, everything that she can possibly need. She tries to participate in as many activities as possible. She and some of the other residents are disappointed when they have something scheduled, but then they cannot run the activity for whatever reason. I have had many meals there, and I think the food is wonderful.

As the Executive Director of Autumn Green at Wright Campus, I am so happy to hear that your mom and family enjoy our staff and feel that mom is being well cared for. I am very proud of the our team members here and the work that they do each and every day to provide the best level of services and care for our residents. It is my hope that we continue to meet your loved ones needs. I am sorry to hear that at times an activity might not have occurred. I would love to speak to you about this, so that I can be sure to follow up with the appropriate staff member to understand why we might have had to cancel an activity. Please know that I am always happy to hear from our residents or family members. Please feel free to reach out to me, Hilary King, directly at 773-202-3388 or via email at hking@seniorlifestlye.com

December 26, 2014

By Annette15

I visited Autumn Green. My visit was very nice. They have a very nice staff. It was very clean. It was an upbeat facility but more geared towards assisted living and not set up for skilled nursing. With regards to activities, they have field trips, and they have a craft room too. What I like best about this facility is the very friendly atmosphere. Also the place was very clean.

June 28, 2014

It was OK. I just saw it quickly. I didn't get to see much of it, but to me it looked like a big operation, and I don't know if my sister would have liked it.

September 20, 2013

By Carol70217950

We've been living in Autumn Green for a year now. My daughter picked this place for us. The people here are nice and we enjoyed it here. Everything is very nice and very clean, the staff is nice and I'm satisfied. The place we have is large with a living room and a full kitchen but I would love an extra bedroom. They have a rehab unit and they have activities too but we haven't taken advantage of them.

July 01, 2013

• Activities Extra: Zumba

• Staff Patient Ratio: 12:1

• Licenses: State of Illinois Assisted Living License

About Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Senior assisted living at Autumn Green at Wright Campus offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Autumn Green at Wright Campus, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Chicago has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Autumn Green at Wright Campus, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Beautiful grounds with a terrace, fountain and a gazebo___ Bright and cheery apartments with large windows and full kitchens___ Spacious one and two bedroom apartments ranging from 600 – 940 square feet___ Full array of programs, events and state of the a

Map of Autumn Green at Wright Campus