Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing

1040 Dixie Highway, Chicago Heights, IL, 60411

Reviews of Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing

Caring78712550 February 28, 2014

I love Prairie Green At Dixie Crossing. It was a type of place you wouldn't mind going to. It was extremely clean and there was not an odor in the building. I love the colors in the quarters. I love the room situation. They had studios and one-bedrooms. I love the way they had the facility decorated. I love the lunch room. It was fabulous. There was a concerted effort on whoever designed that place to keep seniors in touch with the 21st century. There were computers. There was a library. For activities, they had card games, dominoes, Wii games, and outside activities. It seemed that there were a lot of interactions between the staff and residents and an attempt to get residents to interact with each other. With regards to the staff, even the casual personnel with one exception, was outstanding. I love the personalized attention my family and I received the moment we walked to the doors. They were very encouraging. I really like this place.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing

Senior assisted living at Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Chicago Heights has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Features of Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing

• Minimum rate: $3300/month

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets No Pets Allowed

Nurses

• Nurses Extra We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

Location of Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing