The Crossings at Ironbridge

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Crossings at Ironbridge

October 09, 2014

By Caring94361950

Someone recommended the Crossings, and it was a nice community. The people that work there were okay. I like that it is a house and not a tall building. It was clean. They need to have someone there to greet you.

July 30, 2014

By Terri19

My uncle has been at the Crossing at Ironbridge for two years. It's a very nice facility. It's a warm, inviting, and friendly place. The décor and the appearance was wonderful. It was homey. And one of the things that really impressed us, they took us to a model room, it was a studio and it had a mini little kitchen. We liked everything. They had a cut out in the bathroom so you just step in and all of the safety features. They have big window to look at which was wonderful. It's nicely painted and carpeted. We didn’t get the feeling that it was all about money. They had crafts, exercises, bingo. They have a large size TV where people can watch. They did have a little pub area too. They were all in one floor and very concentrated. The biggest problem they have is the facility wasn’t a big place to begin with and most people were either in wheelchairs or etc.

November 15, 2011

By pal1

Clean caring environment, with many activities and local entertainment. The staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. I like the fact that meds. are administered to residents that may have a memory problem, reminders for meals, hairdressers and hygiene are a help if you can't be there on a daily basis. Meals are fair to good with a variety to choose from, and will accommodate requests if possible. Am very pleased with the facility at this point of my aunts care needs.

About The Crossings at Ironbridge

The Crossings at Ironbridge is Chesterfield's premier choice for Assisted Living with spacious floor plans and exceptional outdoor spaces.

The great living includes your choice of several private suites and apartments and a caring, passionate, professional staff committed to creating an active and exciting environment. Unlike other communities, you'll find a highly inclusive monthly Premium Service Package and no large up-front fees.

An activity room, several parlors, private dining rooms, and a health/wellness program round out what we're sure you'll agree is a great community.

Map of The Crossings at Ironbridge