Magnolias of Chesterfield

6701 Courtyard Rd, Chester, VA, 23831

Reviews of Magnolias of Chesterfield

Caring113844250 October 16, 2015

I visited Magnolias of Chesterfield. The staff was very nice, but the owner was not. I found out that there was a new owner. I had not been there with the new management, so I do not know about the new, but the rooms then were spacious and clean. The environment was very clean. It was just the managers that I did not like. We were considering moving my mother there.

Michelle105816750 April 25, 2015

My great aunt stayed at Magnolia's of Chesterfield for a little while. I have nothing but compliments. We had a great stay there, and everyone was very pleasant, professional, friendly, and caring. It was a wonderful experience. They had a dining area, a family room, and a visitation area that you can use for parties. They had a large lobby when you go in.

caring010210 February 14, 2014

Mother is doing very well at Magnolias. I chose it for financial reasons and also, I decided to bring her down closer to me. Magnolias is very secluded, nice and quiet and there were not many people in there so they can look out for their patients. As far as the food, she eats all. She would participate now and then with the singing and she made things for last Christmas.

About Magnolias of Chesterfield

Magnolias of Chesterfield is an assisted living facility in Chester, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Magnolias of Chesterfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Magnolias of Chesterfield