Residences at Chestnut Ridge

2700 Chestnut St, Chester, PA, 19013

Reviews of Residences at Chestnut Ridge

Desiree1 January 31, 2014

My mom has been at Residences at Chestnut Ridge for three years now. This facility is very clean. If I could afford it, I would live there myself. The rooms are very nice. My mother is in like an apartment-type room where she is able to have her own living room and bedroom and there's even a little kitchenette. They serve three meals a day plus two snacks a day. They have numerous activities. They have a wellness center there on site where they administer her medicines for her. They also have a rehab facility there. For activities, they have arts and crafts, bingo, karaoke, etc. They would take them out to go to movies or to go to casino. They would also take them out for rides or for dinners, etc.

Caring76001250 December 27, 2013

Residences at Chestnut Ridge was really nice. The staff seemed really nice and attentive there. Their rooms were very spacious, very clean, and very nice.

Mary42528850 October 28, 2013

My mother has been a resident in the assisted living facillty At Chestnut Ridge since July 2012. Mom is in the beginning stages of altzheimers. She is not happy about being there, but her children know she is well being taken care of and safe. And most importantly loved by the staff. We are very happy with the care she receives, the facility itself. Its just a matter of time before she is moved to the altzheimers unit, but for now, the staff knows how important it is for Mom to feel she still has some independence left and works compassionitely with her to acheive it. I highly recommend Chestnut Ridge. 4 stars because I believe we can all do better somehow, in anything we do.

Caring892 August 14, 2012

We visited Chestnut Ridge, but it wasn't what we're looking for. It's a nice place but my father would have to share his bedroom, and it's not what we're looking for him. But with regards to the staff I think they are pretty much doing great. The people who are living in the facility seems well taken care of. Their pricing was good but it wasn't good for my father to share room with others.

mscott July 11, 2012

The facilities were pleasant and my great grandmother had a room on the grounds for a long time. They were accommodating with moving her from one room to another where she had better care after my great grandfather's death. She stayed in what I believe was an outpatient center on the grounds for some time, and the whole place seemed cozy and welcoming. There was a small grocery store there that sold crafts made by the residents, and the food at the cafeteria was very nice. My great grandmother was allowed to bring her piano with her from her home, and they kept it in the community room for her where she and others could play and enjoy it.

CatherineC May 17, 2012

The staff seems nice and pleasant, and I feel that it is the right location and right facility for my uncle. We've tried the food and it was great! My uncle's room is fine and he's happy when he moved in.

From Residences at Chestnut Ridge

Residences at Chestnut Ridge offers a complete range of care, including independent living, assistance with daily living, and a dedicated memory care unit for residents with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia. Its personal care services also include respite care.

Its dedicated staff of care partners focuses on connecting with each resident as a person, not a patient. Each resident’s needs and preferences are carefully considered, resulting in customized care plans.

On-site services, including licensed professional nurses, personal care aides, and on-call specialists such as dentists, physical therapists, and psychologists, mean that care plans are both comprehensive and convenient.

Location of Residences at Chestnut Ridge