Spring Hills Cherry Hill

Reviews of Spring Hills Cherry Hill

Overview of Ratings

3.9

February 16, 2015

We chose Spring Hills Cherry Hill for our parents over all the others because it is the best in terms of overall appearance, cleanliness, and accommodations. The apartment sizes and accommodations for what you paid for made the most sense. The structure of the activities at Spring Hills is exceptional and far exceeded the types of activities and gatherings that were planned. They have a schedule that starts first thing in the morning and goes on till after dinner in the evening, and it is full. They have a lot of things that other facilities do not have. It is very much a luxury assisted living. They have an ice cream parlor, a salon, a gym, physical therapy place, and a huge movie theater for the entire building. It is really very nice. It used to be a hotel, and they converted it into a facility. They did a wonderful job. Every element of assisted living involves a care plan. They are very nice people, but in that assisted living facility it is like a concierge service. If you don't ask for it, you don't get it.

Thank you for your detailed review. We pride ourselves in being the premiere healthcare provider in the areas we service. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us reach our desired goal to exceed your expectations in all areas.

January 24, 2015

By Cheryl N.

"We are very happy with my dad's new experience as a resident at Spring Hills. Everyone is fabulous! The staff and residents are very pleasant and friendly. My dad has begun to participate in many of the activities; such as exercise class, singing, and community meetings. My dad is amazed at how quickly they all remember his name!"

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your review.

December 10, 2014

We chose Spring Hills for our parents. We looked at the living condition, the state of the people, the patient's family members, talked to the people, sampled the food, and gone throughout the facility. It was closer to where my sister lived. The rooms were very spacious. The food was exceptional. It was in a restaurant type setting. So, instead of having a choice of 1 or 2 items, they had a choice of 20 items for breakfast, 20 items for lunch, and 20 items for dinner. As far as activities, they had movies, exercise, billiards, and arts & crafts.

Thank you for your review of Spring Hills Cherry Hill. Our team works hard to care for our residents and their family. Positive feedback like this helps to motivate us to meet and exceed your expectations.

July 22, 2014

By new jersey 1

My mother has been living there for over a year and I have to say my siblings and I are very pleased. The staff is always very accommodating to us. Just a few weeks ago a relative from out of town wanted to visit my mom and my entire family wanted to join in with the visit. The staff worked together very quickly to make it so pleasant for my mom and all of my family members that wanted to be together for breakfast. The staff could not do enough for us to make my mom and the rest of us feel comfortable with such short notice. They said this is not a common thing, but they would make it work for us. Whenever my mom needs extra care and I call to talk to a nurse, they always go immediately to attend to my mother. We are very pleased with Mike, the general Manger and his staff.

Thank you for your feedback and positive review.

April 17, 2014

By katenmark

The facility is beautiful but there is just too much staff turn over which is not good for the residents and their families. My family member lived there for almost a year but our family found it frustrating that they kept turning over the staff.

Thank you for your comment. We welcome all reviews to improve the quality and service to our seniors and their families. I am sorry to hear you did not experience us at our best. At Spring Hills Senior Communities, we have high expectations of our associates to support the quality care and programs we have in place. If you feel your concern requires further follow up, please contact me directly at 732-582-0400.

March 19, 2014

By alice19

I was very pleased with the reception at Spring Hills. It's a very nice facility. It was an old hotel that has been completely renovated, very up to date. It's very bright and cheerful inside. They have one and two bedroom apartments. Each apartment has its own little kitchen and a very large walk-in closet. They have an Alzheimer's unit, too. Pricing is up to the individual. You pay by the day, and 3 meals are included. The person who interviewed us seemed very good. They have a small theater, an exercise room, a doctor's or medical area where you can have a visit with the doctor if you don't have your own, and nurses and aides on duty. The staff is adequate. I will recommend it for a tour.

Thank you for the recommendation and positive review. We truly appreciate it.

January 18, 2014

I visited Spring Hills Cherry Hill and I liked it. It was very nice. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were very nice. It was a nice atmosphere.

Thank you for your review.

October 16, 2013

By Jackie20

Springhills is new and the rooms are larger. It has a very flexible meal schedule and the dining is open from 7:00 in the morning to 7:00 at night. I have tried their food and it was marvellous. They decided to accommodate all taste of all the people. They don't have independent living but they do have assisted living, memory care and nursing home. This is the place I would like to move in.

We appreciate your review and positive feedback.

March 29, 2013

Spring Hills Cherry Hill was a large place. It seemed like my mom would have a hard time travelling from one area to another. The residents all seemed happy at the facility. It looked nice.

Thank you for you feedback. We appreciate all reviews.

October 12, 2012

By Vickey2

I visisted this place to meed my friends Granny. Initially i was a bit scared and skeptical about assited licing facilities. I was expecting a hospital kind of environment. But to my surprisewhen we visited this place , i was really surrised . This place looks nothing less than grand hotel. They have all the amenities.The have well trained and professional staff to take care of your loved ones and help thenm wih daily activities like Bathing , dressing , Housekeeping , laundry etc.most rooms includes private, specially designed baths, individually controlled heating/air conditioning systems, emergency alert response and room for your personal furniture.Really an imressive place. You can be sure that your loved ones will be taken good care here.

Thank you so much for the time you took to leave a detailed review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

August 29, 2012

By George5

I would say that this is the best facility for senior people that i have ever been to. I visit this place every week with my friend and we really have a very good time there. We made lot of new friends. The staff and the people are really caring. They take care of people as their own. You have one and two bedroom studios and the place is like a hotel with all the amenities. All rooms feature private bathrooms, walk-in closets and sparkling new full size kitchen. Individually controlled thermostats are just one of the many added touches that ensure that each resident is provided with all the comforts of home.All the people enjoy enjoy three delectable, nutritionally balanced, gourmet meals each day, served in a restaurant style atmosphere. I really like this place. I would like to spend my old age here for sure.

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Photos of Spring Hills Cherry Hill

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Spring Hills Cherry Hill

Residents at Spring Hills Senior Communities will enjoy three delectable, nutritionally balanced, gourmet meals each day, served in a restaurant style atmosphere with open seating from 7am-7pm. Residents can choose daily from a large menu of 14 entrees of international cuisine found only in the finest gourmet restaurants. All of our meals are made to order from the freshest natural and organic ingredients, right down to the herbs grown by our residents in our own gardens.

Many of our Residents will enjoy taking a stroll through our beautifully landscaped flower gardens or relaxing by the fireplace or waterfall in our courtyard, making for the perfect setting for entertaining family and friends.

Residents will enjoy our specially designed ‘Town Center’ with state-of-the-art movie theater, ice cream parlor, fitness center, Wii Room and men and women’s full service salons with available massage.

Map of Spring Hills Cherry Hill