Cherry Hill Senior Living

490 Cooper Landing Road, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002

Reviews of Cherry Hill Senior Living

Harry19 February 15, 2014

Cherry Hill is in a nice location. It's away from traffic, it's right next to a hospital. They were remodeling one section of it when we went there. I know it's supposed to be completed by now. It was very clean and very nice. The staff seemed very nice also, they seemed capable. They took us to a tour through there also. They had a big dining room. As a matter of fact, there was a fireplace in the middle there.

Caring66379250 October 17, 2013

Cherry Hill was wonderful but my brother in law just couldn't afford it. The staff was very nice and polite. We had a really great experience and I thought the place was great.

caring00018 July 30, 2013

I was looking for a place for a person who is still in the nursing home and I have a chance to visit Cherry Hill Senior living. It was nice but very expensive. Their rooms were nice but weren't roomy enough as the other facility I have looked at. They were decent and clean though. The staff was pretty nice but seemed very busy. I felt like if you don't have the money, they wouldn't give you their time and that's how I felt about this facility. Although when they told me that they don't take Medicaid, I lost interest and did not pay a whole lot of attention because I know the person I was doing this for couldn't go there.

Shirley22 July 10, 2013

Cherry Hill is nice and clean. You have an impression of a hotel room when you walk in to the rooms. They have the same kind of activities as other facilities. The food is very good and everybody is very friendly.

Vickey3 November 20, 2012

I went with my family to meet my mother-in-law. She has been staying here since the last 4 Months. Initially we had a different opinion about assisted living facilities. We had a different picture in mind. We were expecting a lifeless environment, but to our surprise when we went there the atmosphere and environment was very lively. We saw that everyone was busy with the recreational activities. They were like enjoying their lives there and everyone was happy. They even have therapy sessions for the residents. The hospitality was excellent. They have professional staff to take care of all the residents. They even have medical staff available. All the rooms are fully furnished and well decorated. The food that they serve is also delicious. They help with daily activities like dressing, Grooming, laundry. This place looks more like a resort rather than a assisted living facility.

George5 August 21, 2012

This place is an paradise on earth. They have Personalized Assisted Living Facilities for Seniors.The atmosphere is calm, comfortable and pleasant.

They provide assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing or medication administration to all seniors living here who have dedicated their entire life to the country.Their personalized Assisted Living approach provides services that are tailored to each individual's unique needs, ensuring optimal engagement in life.

Overall my friend says that he loves working at this place.

From Cherry Hill Senior Living

Cherry Hill Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Cherry Hill, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Cherry Hill Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Cherry Hill, NJ.

Features of Cherry Hill Senior Living