Peregrine's Landing Senior Community, Cheektowaga

575 Cayuga Creek Road, Cheektowaga, NY, 14227

Reviews of Peregrine's Landing Senior Community, Cheektowaga

Bonnie28 April 12, 2014

Peregrine's Landing was way out of our price range, but it was a very nice, very charming place, very lovely. They had suites, and they had studio apartments, which weren't at all what we wanted. I would have loved to have Mom there, but it wouldn't have worked. She was already in her own apartment but afraid to be alone, and I think that she needed more of a smaller area.

They were very diverse. They had a very active coordinator. They had cocktail hours, pumpkin patches. They would take them on day trips everywhere. They would sign up for all different things. The staff was very nice, very accommodating.

hannah2193 December 05, 2013

Throughout the years I have visited several friends at Peregrines landing. Each time I was there the staff were always so kind and welcoming. I remember one specific encounter I had with a staff member-she was so warm and helpful I remembered thinking that Peregrines Landing is where I will want to place my father when the time comes!

evansla74 July 30, 2013

Peregrine's Landing is a wonderful community for my mom. She has been a resident for several years. She enjoys the caring staff, every person from the servers in the dining room to the aides assisting her with her showers treats her with dignity and respect, the personalized meals (she is very fussy), and all of the wonderful programs and activities. She is able to listen to weekly musical entertainment, frequently goes out to lunch, and participated in all of the religious services. The best feeling I have is knowing we made a great decision when moving mom out of the house she had been living in, into the home she now has at Peregrine's Landing. Also, my mom is usually one of the lady's sitting on the front porch and welcomes every visitor into the building!

Patricia16 June 07, 2013

Peregrine's Landing was nice and clean but it was really for the very elderly. They were sitting on the porch and not saying anything so I was afraid they'll throw me out because I am a very talkative person.

trillion5057 June 06, 2012

Lousey...extremely bad food, for one. Seniors that live there complain amongst themselves about the quality of food. Servers are snarly and curt. Cleaning is sporatic at best. Activities are boring...just because they are seniors doesn't mean that they shouldn't have stimulating activities both inside and outside of the building.

From Peregrine's Landing Senior Community, Cheektowaga

Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community is a beautiful, newly constructed enriched housing community conveniently located in the heart of Cheektowaga in Western New York. You will feel instantly at home in our bright and airy apartments as you experience the best in senior living. At Peregrine’s Landing Senior Community, every day you will be greeted by members of our friendly, caring staff who will offer freshly prepared, restaurant-style meals in our elegant dining room. Participate in exciting, fulfilling daily activities. Or, visit our country store for ice-cream with friends and family, enjoy a quiet evening in our stately library, stroll in the enchanting courtyard or have fun during happy hours in our cheerful porch, luxurious living rooms or bar-style pool room. If you desire, everything from supervision of medications to personal assistance with activities of daily living such as grooming and bathing are available. Peregrine’s Landing offers its residents the reassurance that someone is there to help them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Peregrine’s Landing offers long and short-term stays. Let us provide the service and care you need. At Peregrine’s Landing, welcome home!

This Peregrine's community specializes in memory care for dementia related illness and recreational programs which include the official PACE (People with Arthritis Can Exercise) for adults who are active and health conscious.

Features of Peregrine's Landing Senior Community, Cheektowaga

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym