The Health Center at Standifer Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Health Center at Standifer Place

August 28, 2012

By verymad

Well, they don't keep up with the residents very well. Upon arriving there, my Great-Grandma was no where to be found, and the staff did not know of her whereabouts. Half an hour later she came home walking in the rain from paying a bill. It was very disappointing to see.

October 22, 2011

By Dissatisfied payer

I am very dissoluted customer. The buildings are out-dated and dismal. The people freeze because they have no heat and end up in the hospital with pneumonia. The nurses only do what they have to and are reluctant to call doctors in because they will see the neglect of the residents. I don't feel like I could recommend Standifer Place to anyone. As in all facilities, there are some nurses and CNAs who really care about the residents but then you have the "Powers-that-be" who hinder the care of the residents. Sorry but no recommendation from me, my family, or my friends.

Features of The Health Center at Standifer Place

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About The Health Center at Standifer Place

The Health Center at Standifer Place is an assisted living facility in Chattanooga, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Health Center at Standifer Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Health Center at Standifer Place