Elmcroft of Shallowford

7127 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN, 37421

Reviews of Elmcroft of Shallowford

familyof5 December 27, 2013

My husband and I moved my parents into Elmcroft of Shallowford a couple months ago. We visited a lot of places and after many family discussions we decided on this loctaion. It was the best decision we have ever made! The staff always goes above and beyond their job to make sure the residents are safe, cared for, and happy and the food is great! We were scared to make the move at first but after seeing my mom make all these friends and getting into all the activities and my dad going out on all the men's outings and enjoying himself we knew thsi was the perfect place for them. Most of all, we can sleep at night knowing that my parents are secure and have 24 hour help if they need it.

jananddan1 November 04, 2013

I recently moved my parents into Elmcroft of Shallowford based on some recommendations from friends. My parents were not happy about leaving their home but once I took them to tour and they met with the marketing lady who introduced them to residents and staff they began to open up to the idea. They are loving living there! I use to get calls multiple times throughout the day and now I'm lucky to get them when I call, they are always at activities and outings with the other residents. The staff is wonderful too! They really seem to care for each resident like they are their own mom or dad. I would highly recommend this Assisted Living!

Caring ES August 27, 2013

We got my uncle and aunt in an assisted living and they are now in Elmcroft of Shallowford. We chose this facility because they have larger rooms and they are all in one-floor. Their staff is good. They are very cordial, friendly and helpful. They offer plenty of activities there and my relatives can avail themselves whenever they can. My uncle is on oxygen 24/7, so he has a difficult time going anywhere, but his wife is going to lunch with some of the ladies there.

Caring312327 July 28, 2011

My aunt lives in this facility. I am happy with the care she is receiving, the staff is friendly and knows the names of each family member that visits. My aunt seems happy when I visit and she is always clean and alert. I can call and check on her at any time. My children like to visit during activity time. They enjoy playing the games with the residents. I recommend this facility but would suggest you get to know your loved ones caregivers and visit at different times of the day.

Shanesgurl1987 June 30, 2011

I had visited this facility and many other facilities in the area for my grandmothers care. The care was sub par. I saw one of the techs got into a patients room and use her phone she had left the door open for all to see. I was not pleased with the greeting I recieved as a potential client I felt that I should have been treated a lot better than I was. As I arrived the front clerk was rude. It was as if she did not want to assist me.

From Elmcroft of Shallowford

Residents of Elmcroft of Shallowford are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Shallowford