Morningside of Charlottesville

491 Crestwood Drive, Charlottesville, VA, 22903

Reviews of Morningside of Charlottesville

November 16, 2012

By Fred2

My father had been in Morningside of Charlottesvile. They are the best facility in the whole area. The rooms are excellent. My father recuperated well and was sent home.

October 25, 2012

By Jeannette Martin

Morningside Assisted Living is a decently nice place that hasn't got any major issues that I have, or my mother has, encountered. The staff does take good care of my mother and makes her comfortable. There are activities for the residents to do but they are limited as it seems sometimes that Morningside is a little short staffed. Morningside is in a safe location for the residents and the staff that is there seems very knowledgeable and trained in assisted living care.

July 29, 2011

By caregiver mommy

This place is fairly nice with no major complaints. They take good care of my mother, but don't go above and beyond to make it a good quality of life for her. The activities are limited and caregivers seem understaffed at times. They do take care of her basic needs and we have never had any major problems. It is safe place and in a very pretty location with mountain views right near town.

Photos of Morningside of Charlottesville

Features of Morningside of Charlottesville

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4340/month

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

About Morningside of Charlottesville

Morningside of Charlottesville offers compassionate senior care in Charlottesville, VA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Charlottesville shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Charlottesville, VA.

Map of Morningside of Charlottesville