Waltonwood Providence

11945 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC, 28277

Reviews of Waltonwood Providence

Tracy15 July 21, 2015

The one that I visited was called Waltonwood at Providence. It was a brand new and a lovely facility. Everything was very nice. However, I do not think they had any availability right now. I thought they filed up early. It was convenient to my house, and I had gone to see them with the idea perhaps of placing my father there. I saw the rooms, the amenities, the dining hall area, and the courtyard, and they were very nice. The director was very engaging and helpful. The place was very nice and clean. If I was going to place my dad there, and if I could afford it, I would probably do it.

Ann105035450 May 05, 2015

We are moving to Waltonwood on Providence. It's very nice, and the apartment for my dad is much larger. He has a one-bedroom with a little kitchenette, and it is a little more space where we can actually go visit him and not have to be in the public spaces, which is what my dad wanted. I really like the size of the unit. One of the things that was really hard for my dad when he went to the other place was that everybody already knew each other, and it has been very hard for him to sort of break into the social area because my mom used to navigate all that and now she is not really able to do that. So at least in this new place, everybody is coming in at the same time, so everybody will be new. From everything that I know of so far, I'd say it is a five. I think the ambience is really lovely.

About Waltonwood Providence

Waltonwood Providence is an assisted living facility in Charlotte, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Waltonwood Providence for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Waltonwood Providence