Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence

Posted by Caring106624250 May 27, 2015

Little Flower seems like a tightknit, friendly, and a charming little place. They have a little chapel inside there. This used to be one time owned by or in relation to the Catholic Church. It almost looks like a convent inside the way they have a chapel. Maybe a lot of the people there could be from a Catholic background. I was only there twice, but it seems fine. The people seem happy and content. This is what it looked like, but I don't know how it was after hours or weekends. That is when you really know the place is taking care of the people. I liked it, but there was no availability; plus in terms of money, it was a little bit more expensive. It is a little bit high, but it was nice.

Posted by caring97861950 December 05, 2014

The Little Flower is small, it is economical, the people had been there forever, and it is church run. They have been open for nineteen years, and most of these people had been there the whole time. Like I said, it is very small, and this is what we like about it. It has forty assisted living people in it. When we were there, there were people mopping the floor and cleaning, so it was very clean as far as we were concerned. They have a lovely dining area. They have nicely sized semi-private and private rooms with their own bathrooms in them.

Posted by Caring4232 June 30, 2014

I really loved The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence. That was the one I had chosen for my mother twenty years ago, but she never went there. It flashed into my mind, so I went there, and it was beautifully kept up. It has a lovely atmosphere, very caring people. That's what I would have chosen for my husband too, but they have a waiting list. He is number 8 on it, so I am not sure if he can move there. The dining room was open and very pleasant. Activity rooms were very pleasant. People were sitting on the back porch, but the porch was being renovated at some point, so nobody was there, but I was told that it was where a lot of people liked to sit. What I liked best about it was that their assisted living and memory care were together. They have more staff per number of clients.

Posted by JuneMM November 22, 2013
4.0

The Little Flower Assisted Living was very nice. It was smaller but it seemed more homey. It was also very clean. Their rooms were of nice size. The dining hall was very nice as well. The staff was very nice there too.

Location of The Little Flower Assisted Living Residence