The Crossings at Steele Creek

13600 South Tryon St., Charlotte, NC, 28278

Reviews of The Crossings at Steele Creek

October 28, 2015

By Lois24

The Crossings at Steele Creek was the first place I toured. The lady was very informative. They know the psychology of older people, and she was talking about changes and what to expect and she gave me a lot of information. However, it almost looked like a nursing home, and the rooms were very small. I didn't like the place, but I liked the personnel. I wouldn't recommend it unless somebody is really in bad shape and has memory issues.

April 10, 2015

My relative stayed in The Crossings at Steele Creek. The rooms were nice, large, and modern. They had a good activities director, and they did bowling and planting. The CNAs were good, and the staff were pretty knowledgeable about assisted living, but not suited for memory care. In their memory care facility, they didn't have plastic; they had glassware, which sometimes the residents threw and break. They should improve their management.

February 27, 2015

By Kellie2

We choose The Crossing at Steele Creek because it is the best one that suits our father-in-law's needs. The location, the staff, just everything -- this is one is just perfect. It has a homey feeling. He loves the food. It is excellent. He met some very nice people there and made plenty of friends. The staff is great. His room is great. He fell on his bed one time, and they were there to get him, take him, and did everything they need to do. They are right on top of things. I know they have a bunch of activities; however, my father-in-law just doesn't do it.

January 08, 2015

By Nancy100101850

We already have a place for my husband which is The Crossings. Everything is great. It is very homey, and everybody is really personable. It is near CMC-Steel Creek, and there is an emergency care center right up the street. They have other services available there, but we are in the memory care section.

Services & Amenities of The Crossings at Steele Creek

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: None Determined On A Case By Case Basis

About The Crossings at Steele Creek

Our team of dedicated, experienced professionals provides the highest level of support in an atmosphere that is appreciated by both residents and their families. Specialized programs and services are designed to enhance the lives of our residents. We are committed to meeting your individual needs or those of your loved ones.

In a home-like setting, we provide the ideal solution for seniors who require some assistance with daily activities. Residents are able to live in their own suites while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.

The Crossings is conveient to Charlotte, Pineville, Fort Mill, Rock Hill. Our residents can "age in place" at The Crossings. The Crossings can manage low to high levels of acuity.

Map of The Crossings at Steele Creek