Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

9120 Willow Ridge Road, Charlotte, NC, 28210

Reviews of Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

Marilyn623117 August 12, 2016

I did not like Regency Retirement Village - Pineville. The staff was friendly enough, and it was clean but seemed dark, old, and needed renovation. A large portion of the residents is in assisted living, so that the independent living portion of it is rather low. The rooms seemed shabby. The arrangement around the interior of the courtyard was very nice. The individuals who showed me around were very pleasant.

Thank you so much for your comments we value your input. I am very happy to read that you had a good experience with our Community Team they work very hard to provide a positive experience for our residents. Our community is 100% assisted living we do not offer independent living apartments. We recently purchased the community and do have plans to update the community in the future. Thanks again for your feedback! Andy Blalock VP Sales / Marketing

Chicago girl December 21, 2015

Regency Retirement was clean, and they had a lot of meal choices. I spoke to some of the residents, and they seemed welcoming. It was a very pleasant experience walking there. The staff answered all my questions.

Caring Daughter117225550 December 17, 2015

My mom is in Regency Retirement Village. Her experience has been wonderful. I am impressed that they are able to take care of her needs. She is enjoying her accommodation very much. I have eaten there. The food is very good. My mom is in a reading group. They bring in people for different speeches. They have ministers that come in on Sundays for their devotion. They have a nice dining room. She likes bingo and card. There is a lot to be involved in.

Angela K. October 29, 2015

The sales director has really stayed on top of me! They just called and checked in, even sent gift cards, and really followed up to see how I was, had I located anything, etc. No one else has done that. What I also liked about this particular community was that they have what they call a shared apartment -- a suite for two people where there is a shared space like a little kitchen area and bathroom. This place was the most reasonably priced of all the places I've checked out.

daughterofgod August 20, 2015

I placed my mom in Regency Retirement Village in her final years, the staff there were warm, caring and loving towards her. The care was exceptional, the staff happy and responsive to her needs.

Lorrie2 February 28, 2014

Regency Retirement is a community that does assisted living as well as memory It's a larger facility and very loud. We went on a tour of the actual memory care unit. It was a long straight hallway. The community area was very small. The staff didn't seem attentive as in the other places. They didn't seem to interact with the residents.

Bill40 February 27, 2014

Regency was very positive and it had a very homey atmosphere. The folks that we had run into in the hallway started a conversation with my mother. It was a little larger than what my mother would like. It had about 90 guests, however she seemed to like the facility. She also liked the room sizes there.

lotusflower2012 May 31, 2012

I have nothing but great words to say about this facility and its owner, Mary. She really puts her heart and soul into this facility and it shows not only by the level of care provided but also in her willingness to help others. The facility is always clean, always smells delightful and the home cooked meals are absolutely amazing. There are many activities and whenever I visit my grandmother she seems to always be doing something different. I love the fact that my grandmother is well taken care of and I can have the piece of mind that she is in great hands. The staff at the Regency Retirement Village are always polite and very understanding to each individuals needs. My grandmother was living alone before moving into the Regency Retirement Village and I urged her to give it a try after having a few accidents at home. I can rest easy now that she has friends and a wonderful staff to always be there for her. Thanks again Regency Retirement Village for all the care and service you proveide

From Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

Regency Retirement Community is the Charlotte retirement community offering independent and assisted living apartments. We offer the perfect residential alternative when the little things your loved one normally took for granted start to become major obstacles in his or her daily life. At Regency, our residents find the needed assistance without giving up independence and privacy. Our goal is to offer much more than assisted living housing and services to our residents. We strive to provide an exceptional retirement living experience. We offer you plenty of opportunities to be active and social, while respecting your desire for privacy. You live your life as you please, and our job is to help you do so.

Regency Retirement Community is a graciously appointed residential community designed specially to meet the needs of seniors. With a choice of spacious studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom accommodations, residents are free to enjoy the company of others, participate in meaningful activities or simply relax and enjoy a leisurely way of life.

Features of Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,850/month

• Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): HAL-060-073