Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

9120 Willow Ridge Road, Charlotte, NC, 28210

Reviews of Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

January 22, 2017

By Chinchee

The staff has a huge turnover, therefore they don't know their residents needs very well. I have a loved one who has been there a little while. She has sat drenched in her own urine because no one came to help her to the bathroom. I happened to come in and she was crying. I found a caregiver sitting at her station just down the hall, drinking a soda. She said the call button system wasn't working properly that day! I will not put up with this, there is no substitute for family members checking on these residents. FYI

December 05, 2016

By HR

Regency Retirement Village - Pineville is very nice and clean. So far, I'm satisfied with what's happening. The staff is very friendly. Mom's room is a studio. They have games, people coming in, Checkers, execises, Bingo, Bridge, and outings. They were a little slow responding to some of Mom's needs.

November 13, 2016

By Aileen785326

Regency Retirement Village - Pineville is in a secure location, and they have activities that are conducive to my brother. They have a calendar of different activities for social interaction, and each day is a variety of things to do. They serve 3 meals a day and snacks. The staff is easy to approach. They provide transportation if my brother needs to go to his doctor's appointment. The place is spacious, nicely decorated, and clean.

November 13, 2016

By Reviewer640018

Regency Retirement Village - Pineville is a clean place, but they need more staff. Mom goes to Church services if they have it, and somebody comes and plays the piano for the residents. The staff is not all on the same page. Some staff do not know what the other staff is supposed to do or what somebody said.

November 10, 2016

By bmm624

We took my grandpa here to visit with the Memory Care area. While I thought it was a nice delightful area, its just one long hallway. Everyone in the memory care seemed worse off than my grandpa. The place was very quick to take our money and wanted to have him in the memory care section. Costing over $6000 a month! No one ever gave us an actual price for the room he would get which was annoying. Then after touring another facility, that nurse stated that she thought my grandpa didn't even need memory care. Which upsets me even more how quickly this place was to have him sign up for the room. The decor is pretty dated. Food was alright, as expected. They really talk up their activities which is a shame considering the memory care residents don't actually participate in most of them. If we are going to spend that kind of money, I want to feel like it's worth it for my grandpa. Unfortunately I didn't feel like it worth it here. I felt like we were just dollar signs to them to fill their last unit space.

October 21, 2016

By Lea154348

Regency Retirement Village - Pineville was nice, clean, well maintained, and seemed like it had a nice staff. The rooms seemed fine.

August 12, 2016

By Marilyn623117

I did not like Regency Retirement Village - Pineville. The staff was friendly enough, and it was clean but seemed dark, old, and needed renovation. A large portion of the residents is in assisted living, so that the independent living portion of it is rather low. The rooms seemed shabby. The arrangement around the interior of the courtyard was very nice. The individuals who showed me around were very pleasant.
Thank you so much for your comments we value your input. I am very happy to read that you had a good experience with our Community Team they work very hard to provide a positive experience for our residents. Our community is 100% assisted living we do not offer independent living apartments. We recently purchased the community and do have plans to update the community in the future. Thanks again for your feedback! Andy Blalock VP Sales / Marketing

December 21, 2015

By Chicago girl

Regency Retirement was clean, and they had a lot of meal choices. I spoke to some of the residents, and they seemed welcoming. It was a very pleasant experience walking there. The staff answered all my questions.

December 17, 2015

By Caring Daughter117225550

My mom is in Regency Retirement Village. Her experience has been wonderful. I am impressed that they are able to take care of her needs. She is enjoying her accommodation very much. I have eaten there. The food is very good. My mom is in a reading group. They bring in people for different speeches. They have ministers that come in on Sundays for their devotion. They have a nice dining room. She likes bingo and card. There is a lot to be involved in.

October 29, 2015

By Angela K.

The sales director has really stayed on top of me! They just called and checked in, even sent gift cards, and really followed up to see how I was, had I located anything, etc. No one else has done that. What I also liked about this particular community was that they have what they call a shared apartment -- a suite for two people where there is a shared space like a little kitchen area and bathroom. This place was the most reasonably priced of all the places I've checked out.

August 20, 2015

By daughterofgod

I placed my mom in Regency Retirement Village in her final years, the staff there were warm, caring and loving towards her. The care was exceptional, the staff happy and responsive to her needs.

February 28, 2014

By Lorrie2

Regency Retirement is a community that does assisted living as well as memory It's a larger facility and very loud. We went on a tour of the actual memory care unit. It was a long straight hallway. The community area was very small. The staff didn't seem attentive as in the other places. They didn't seem to interact with the residents.

February 27, 2014

By Bill40

Regency was very positive and it had a very homey atmosphere. The folks that we had run into in the hallway started a conversation with my mother. It was a little larger than what my mother would like. It had about 90 guests, however she seemed to like the facility. She also liked the room sizes there.

May 31, 2012

By lotusflower2012

I have nothing but great words to say about this facility and its owner, Mary. She really puts her heart and soul into this facility and it shows not only by the level of care provided but also in her willingness to help others. The facility is always clean, always smells delightful and the home cooked meals are absolutely amazing. There are many activities and whenever I visit my grandmother she seems to always be doing something different. I love the fact that my grandmother is well taken care of and I can have the piece of mind that she is in great hands. The staff at the Regency Retirement Village are always polite and very understanding to each individuals needs. My grandmother was living alone before moving into the Regency Retirement Village and I urged her to give it a try after having a few accidents at home. I can rest easy now that she has friends and a wonderful staff to always be there for her. Thanks again Regency Retirement Village for all the care and service you proveide

Photos of Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: HAL-060-073

About Regency Retirement Village - Pineville

Regency Retirement Community is the Charlotte retirement community offering independent and assisted living apartments. We offer the perfect residential alternative when the little things your loved one normally took for granted start to become major obstacles in his or her daily life. At Regency, our residents find the needed assistance without giving up independence and privacy. Our goal is to offer much more than assisted living housing and services to our residents. We strive to provide an exceptional retirement living experience. We offer you plenty of opportunities to be active and social, while respecting your desire for privacy. You live your life as you please, and our job is to help you do so.

Regency Retirement Community is a graciously appointed residential community designed specially to meet the needs of seniors. With a choice of spacious studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom accommodations, residents are free to enjoy the company of others, participate in meaningful activities or simply relax and enjoy a leisurely way of life.

Map of Regency Retirement Village - Pineville