Lawyers Glen Retirement Center

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Lawyers Glen Retirement Center

Average Rating:
Ombud September 09, 2012

My friend's parent was a resident of this facility. The resident got a skin breakdown while living here as a result of poor care. Staff seemed unconcerned about the discomfort of the resident. Administrative staff was rude to family member who notified them about shin breakdown.

unreplaced August 24, 2012

From mid-2009 until late 2010, I volunteered weekly at Lawyer's Glen. I often helped take residents to and from various activities throughout the facility, and spent time with residents on the dementia wing. Throughout my time there, all of the residents were taken care of, well food, and generally happy, or at least as happy as could be given the circumstances. The facility certainly seemed up to snuff compared to a few others I have volunteered at since.

The one problem I had with Lawyer's Glen, however, is a problem with any sort of nursing/assisted living home. The dementia wing, while locked off for resident protection, is a lonely hall not unlike something you might find in an asylum. While there would always be several nurses buzzing about when I was there, most of the residents were left to themselves. I feel those are the people who need company the most.

Location of Lawyers Glen Retirement Center