Assisted Living in Charles County, Maryland

Assisted Living Facilities in
Charles County

Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Assisted Living including 6 reviews for Charles County Assisted Living providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events. Prices for Assisted Living in Charles County start at $3,600.00.

Caring.com has a rich library of articles about senior living. We suggest that you start with: 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living and Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?.

7 Assisted Living Facilities in Charles County, Maryland

Sort by:
  • Amicare

Hughesville, MD 20637
  • "My dad move in to this facility just this April. They have a warm, home-like atmosphere, where you feel very comfortable. My dad is a complainer, but everything looks fine. He's very happy where he..." More
  • Find Local Costs for Charles County, MD
    Find Costs
    Need help? Call (800) 609-2693
    • Get valuable cost information
    • Access to over 72,000 reviews
    • View amenities and photos
    By submitting this form, you agree to Caring.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You also consent to be contacted by a Caring Family Advisor to explore senior living options at the number provided above using automated calling technology. This consent is not required to obtain our services. We’re always here for you at 800-952-6650.
  • Graceland Assisted Living

Waldorf, MD 20602
  • Richard R. Clark Senior Center

La Plata, MD 20646
    "I am merely a visitor at the Clark Senior Center. They have many activities and various facilities to accommodate lots of fun! The entertainment I have attended has been outstanding, accompanied..." More
  • The Charleston