Livewell Assisted Living & Memory Care

6720 Pauline Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514

Reviews of Livewell Assisted Living & Memory Care

LCG May 27, 2014

When searching for a new community for my mother-in-law we were advised to consider family care homes. Our visit to Live Well was a gift right from the start. Live Well is the closest environment to home for my mother-in-law for so many reasons. It's individualized care by professional staff in a peaceful home environment. We are grateful everyday that we are part of the Live Well family.

RAB1 March 19, 2014

LiveWell is a wonderful place for our father. He has been in other facilities and there is just no comparison. No doubt in my mind that LiveWell, small family living is the model to follow, and the place to choose.

SHW March 19, 2014

My mom was a resident of Livewell for just over two years until her death in the fall of 2013. Our family was very pleased with the care and compassion that the Livewell folks showed to my mom and to the other residents. We visited often and my mom was always nicely dressed and well groomed. Her room and the rest of the residence were always neat and clean. We felt very comfortable that she was being well cared for.

BBoone March 19, 2014

What a fortunate family we are to have Livewell caring for our loved one. The environment is peaceful yet full of life. The staff is so patient and caring. They are unique in that they are engaged with residents and able to recognize needs as they arise. They understand and take the time to carefully address each of those needs.The house itself is roomy and clean, allowing residents the ability to safely experience whatever their day may hold. As visiting family we always feel welcome and that makes for pleasant, carefree time together. We are happy that even though home is in a different place now it is still very much home. Livewell has truly been a blessing for our family.

janetahoy October 12, 2013

LiveWell is a virtual oasis in assisted living. It has a homelike ambience coupled with an unparalleled level of caregiving all in a tranquil and beautiful setting. I am so grateful I found LIveWell for my mom; I never worry about her safety and know that she is in a warm caring and professional environment. No place like it!

williscj September 18, 2013

I love this place! Diane and all the caregivers here have huge hearts of love and compassion. The community is small so the care is so personal for each resident. The grounds are spectacular, so sitting out on the front porch is so peaceFULL. I used to fret and worry about my Mom every single day - now I rest easy knowing she is lovingly taken care of every minute of every day.

Anne Marie Reppucci August 15, 2013

Very impressed by both the facility and presentation

Butterfield August 13, 2013

nice Home. Informative Staff

Judy Weinstock August 13, 2013

A most impressive, beautiful place where older adults are allowed to live out their lives gently and respectfully, taken care of by kind, knowledgeable staff.

Windemere August 10, 2013

The staff-to-resident ratio and the truly homey environment are far better than the institutional nature of many other care facilities. Wish we had discovered Livewell sooner!

a nice place to visit August 01, 2013

My father has been at LiveWell for over 2 years, after having been a resident of several other facilities. I have high regard for the staff, who treat him with kindness, respect, individualized attention, and a sense of humor. This is the next best thing to home at this point in his life. I have complete trust in the staff and the care he receives.

Lucas's mom March 22, 2013

I went to visit Livewell Assisted Living & Memory. Diane and her staff are kind and compassionate caregivers. They are attentive to all of the needs of the residents. The Livewell environment is lovely and totally supportive of the folks who call it home

Stanhope November 09, 2012

What a lovely home and such a beautiful setting! Diane and the wonderful staff make each resident (and visitor) feel special and welcome. The home is clean and the senior residents are cared for lovingly. Livewell is definitely worth a visit.

rnincarolina October 26, 2012

This assisted living is like none I have seen! I met with the E.D.-Diane, who is absolutely wonderful. On the drive up, you get the feeling of going home. I think the residents have all the amenities you can imagine and some I couldn't believe. It is a very safe place, no major highways nearby, just a calming and serene setting. The home is beautifully decorated, super clean and smells wonderful. I would definitely recommend anyone to trust their loved one in the care of Livewell.

Donna Collins October 10, 2012

My visit to Livewell was lovely. Diane and her staff have developed a great Microcommunity concept. I have experienced many of our local facilites while helping my clients and their families and Livewell absolutely rises to the top of the list. I encourage anyone looking for a special place for their loved ones to visit the community and meet Diane before considering any other avenue.

Vicki Parks October 02, 2012

Diane was a lovely hostess on my tour of this facility. The property is beautiful and homey. I was very impressed with the programs they offered and the care each resident received. This is such a great alternative to the hospital or apartment feel of many facilities. Great Job Diane, at putting together such a wonderful family like atmosphere!

Janice Randell October 01, 2012

This home does not in any way remind you of a hospital/nursing home, it is super clean and inviting. They have several walking trails & a heated indoor swimming pool; which they bring out professional instructors for aquatic therapy. The LiveWell home is very in tune with nature. I toured the facility for my mother in law with the Executive Director, Diane, who is just lovely! The residents are happy and alert. We are hoping to make a transition to this home in the coming months.

About Livewell Assisted Living & Memory Care

Livewell Assisted Living & Memory Care is an assisted living facility in Chapel Hill, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Livewell Assisted Living & Memory Care for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Livewell Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Housing extra: Shared living
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Residential Care Home
  • State License(s): FCL-068-028

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Livewell Assisted Living & Memory Care