Brookdale Chapel Hill Assisted Living

Reviews of Brookdale Chapel Hill | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.9

June 26, 2014

My mother is in Wynwood Of Chapel Hill. There was a good feeling when I walked in. It is clean, welcoming, and very friendly. I'm happy with the facility as it is. I definitely recommend Wynwood. I like best the staff and their care. Their work attitude is great. They are really responsive and very attentive to my mom. They seem generally pleasant and happy. The facility is very clean. It is very well maintained. It is very pleasant, and it smells good. Activities - so far so good. They have a lot of things planned every day, though it is a little slow on the weekend.

February 24, 2014

By Jeri5

It was a very nice place. I like it for myself but it was not suitable for my aunt. She needed more nursing care. The staff was very nice. The lady who showed me around was very gracious.

October 30, 2013

Wynwood was a nice place. They're pretty close to where we live. However, they're not going to work for us; the room that was available at that time was at the end of the hall. It seemed like it was a long walk for my parents to go to the activities.

August 14, 2012

We toured Wynwood of Chapel Hill and we find the place beautiful. They have a classy and medieval look. We love the place. They have all the things that you will need. The residents look really happy and I had a chance to speak with one of the residents. She's been there for almost 10 years now. She said she really love living in Wynwood. It shows with all the people who live there. This is one of the greatest assisted living facilities that we visited.

June 30, 2011

By anonymousll

My father's oldest brother has always been a very active man and now that he is in his 80s he needed to find an assisted living facility where he could live life on his own terms. His only concession to the aging process was his mobility. Arthritis had robbed him of his vigor and freedom of movement, yet he prided himself on the fact that he could still do a lot of things on his own; he just needed some help with other tasks of daily life. Wynwood at Chapel Hill has provided him with a home and new life that he adores. We have visited monthly during the year that he has been a resident and we are so happy with his new living arrangement. He had just returned from a shopping trip to Trader's Joe when we made our last visit to see him. Of course he had to update us on the yoga classes that he is now taking. In fact this exercise program has even helped lessen the pain caused by his arthritis. Each day the seniors at Wynwood have a list of activities in which they can participate if they choose to do so. Meals are simply wonderful and the cooking staff always uses the freshest ingredients possible. In my opinion, these meals are better prepared and tastier than those dishes being served at a majority of local restaurants. I have eaten the grilled fish, roast chicken and perfectly cooked asparagus- and cannot say enough complimentary things about the talented chefs. These individuals can make low calorie, low salt recipes taste positively wonderful. My uncle has never been a fan of low sodium meals, but even he has now been won over by the healthy, tasty meals that he gets to enjoy each day. Kudos to this facility and each staff member!

Features of Brookdale Chapel Hill

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Library

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Brookdale Chapel Hill

Brookdale Chapel Hill provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our unique design allows residents to engage in meals served in bistro style dining rooms at the end of each hall.

Map of Brookdale Chapel Hill