The Village at Ocotillo

990 WEST OCOTILLO ROAD, Chandler, AZ, 85248

Reviews of The Village at Ocotillo

David2 March 23, 2012

The staff and the facilities at the Village at Ocotillo thoroughly impress me. The staff is caring and especially helpful and always have everything covered. The facility is well-staffed with attentive, top-tier individuals. The facilities are luxurious and filled with amenities to help pass the time. I was especially impressed by the gym room and the media room. Not to mention the in-house restaurant, which serves affordable, high-quality food to both residents and their guests (for a small fee). Even as a guest, every time I visit, I am treated like royalty. The Village at Ocotillo also has a range of activities and goings-on every week. From movie screenings to parties, there is always something to do. The other residents have welcomed my relative with open arms. The community combined with the continuous activities, has created a rather warm, caring, and loving environment that only continues to help my relative feel comfortable and at-home. Overall, I am exceptionally satisfied with the high level of care that my relative is receiving at the Village at Ocotillo.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Village at Ocotillo

The Village at Ocotillo is an assisted living facility in Chandler, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Village at Ocotillo for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Village at Ocotillo