Sunrise of Chandler

5757 West Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ, 85226

Reviews of Sunrise of Chandler

May 28, 2015

Sunrise is very beautiful and very appealing. She showed us the cafeteria; it was restaurant style. The building was very clean. The people there were very friendly and very helpful. The studio rooms were spacious. Even if she would have had to share a room, there was a wall barrier just like 2 bedrooms so that was really good. I like the idea of taking my sister out into the patio. They had puzzles, socializing, bingo, and various card games. They’ll take them outdoors for a stroll or to a mall.

December 30, 2014

I visited Sunrise of Chandler several times. I had a positive reaction to it; it had a homey feeling. It’s also a smaller community with a lot of rooms. People are often active; they have activities to stimulate people. And that impressed us. The staff was very accommodating, they made us feel welcome. However, they’re not as willing to accommodate on dietary needs, and the rooms were smaller. It only had a bedroom and one window.

June 17, 2014

By Caring87511950

The people at Sunrise were very friendly. There was an activity going on when I went, and the residents had smiles on their faces. You could tell that they were being taken good care of. Of all the places that I visited, Sunrise was my favorite place. I think it is the benchmark in this area. If I was able to put my husband there, I would do it. They would be my first choice. There was no smell, and that's good, and it had a homey feeling to it.

March 27, 2014

By Patricia77070750

I visited 4 or 5 facilities, and they were all good but the one I liked the best was Sunrise. The staff was very professional and nice. The living facility was also very nice. The people who lived there looked clean, nice, and well taken care of. I am very impressed with the dining rooms. It was nice that my mother could stay until the end if she wanted. The overall picture was very good, and I liked the way it was appointed. It reminded of some of the places that I had been through back east, where I was from.

July 24, 2012

By Shir1031

The facility is well maintained and absolutely beautiful. It is more like a family home than a "nursing home". The facility did not look too big from the outside, but once inside you see how well it was designed. It is very roomy. The resident rooms were quite a decent size. The staff were all friendly and seemed really care about the residents there. The interaction between the staff and residents was very nice to see. Everyone had a smile on their face. While I visited there were activities going on, and they had a quartet performing. I believe they have daily bingo games as well. There were two dogs that lived there, which I absolutely loved to see. However, if someone is allergic or afraid of dogs, this is probably not a good place for them. Overall this facility is at the top of our list if we should need additional services for my mother in law.

Photos of Sunrise of Chandler

• Staff Patient Ratio: Variable Staffing

• Licenses: Directed Care
  • State Licenses: AL8754

About Sunrise of Chandler

Step into the senior living community of Sunrise of Chandler in Chandler, Arizona, and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture and comfortable community areas, to our choice of suites, exceptional outdoor gardens, and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent at this assisted living community is a welcome one.

Sunrise of Chandler is built upon a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the assisted living services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

In addition to offering senior housing in Arizona, Sunrise of Chandler also boasts assisted living, Alzheimer's care, respite care, and short-term care.

Cottage style community located on one floor. Two house dogs anda cat. Smells of fresh baked cookies and popcorn!

Map of Sunrise of Chandler