Pennington Gardens

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Pennington Gardens

August 26, 2011

By Emmyrose

This facility is a very nice 2 story building. They have 85 residents. They have a lush flower and green small courtyard with paths, sitting areas and a patio with bbq grill. The inside decor is nice with various decorations and very clean. they ave a hair salon and the beautician comes twice a week. The apartments are studio, one bedroom. and two bedroom with partial kitchens. They have a formal dining room. They have a very good variety of food and ir is very good. They serve 3 meals a day and snacks. They have a house doctor who comes in and on call. They akso have an LPN 5 days a week and on call. They have 35 certified caregivers on staff. They do 2 levels of care, They transport to appointments and outings. They have an activity director. They have lots of indoor activities as bingo.cards, exercises, current events, movies, sing-a-longs, parties, birthdays and outside entertainment.They go shopping twice a week and outings to museums, movies, and other events. This is a nice well maintained facility. The staff is caring and residents clean and well cared for. They have lots of activities for residents. The only draw back i can see is that if a resident becomes to degenerated, they cannot stay there or move within the facility.

July 30, 2011

By ili

My mom lives in this facility, and we've been very impressed with the care she's been receiving. The staff is friendly, his daily needs are met in a timely and high-quality manner, and Mom seems happy to be there. The staff alertes us to health concerns promptly. We feel confident that we've chosen the right home for Mom and would recommend this facility to other families."

July 27, 2011

By Marjory care

I found this facillity online looking for Adult Day care for my mother in law with Alzeheimers. She loves it and it's easy for me. A little on the high end of our budget.

About Pennington Gardens

Pennington Gardens is an assisted living facility in Chandler, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Pennington Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Pennington Gardens