Brookdale Chandler Ray Road

2800 West Ray Road, Chandler, AZ, 85224

Reviews of Brookdale Chandler Ray Road

Caring73465250 April 22, 2014

I toured Sterling House, and that's the one we really liked. The staff seemed to be really caring, nice, and helpful. The living accommodations were really personable and comfortable. When we toured there, it was actually lunchtime, and the food was good. They also showed us their activities and what they do. They had a beauty shop, and there was an outside area, where they could walk, if they wanted to walk for a while

Vern1 February 28, 2014

From what I could see the sanitation of Sterling House of Chandler seemed fine, but they just didn’t have the kitchenette and the private patio access that we would like for my aunt. The staff who toured me around the facility seemed nice. Overall, I thought the facility is okay and I do not see why I should not recommend this to others.

Vicki25 February 10, 2014

The care Denise provides my mother has given me a huge sense of relief and calm. I have great confidence in her abilities and trust her judgement completely. She is an amazing nurse and I'm very grateful she is a huge part of "Mom's Team".

Vicki24 January 28, 2014

The care Denise provides my mother has given me a huge sense of relief and calm. I have great confidence in her abilities and trust her judgment completely. She is an amazing nurse and I'm very grateful she is a huge part of "Mom's Team".

Caring83861250 January 23, 2014

Caring staff, very professional. We're always notified of any issues.

Namasgirl January 06, 2014

My great grandmother (96 years old) lives here. We moved her here last year after a few bad falls. It is amazing. They have nurses 24/7 and they check up on the residences often-even while sleeping. They have activities and field trips. It's really amazing. Family is welcome anytime of day or night. They make you feel very welcome. They also know my great grandmother by name and what she enjoys doing and so on. Great place. I was really worried when she first moved in but it really is a nice place. It's clean and large. Residents have their own spaces also.

Caring74814450 December 28, 2013

I actually like Sterling House. It was a newer facility and I thought it was very nicely set up. The people were very friendly. The one who assisted me and gave me a good tour was extremely nice. I also sampled their food and it was definitely nice. The facility was very nice but I just thought it may be a little too open for my husband and that he might need a little bit more care than they offer.

michl February 15, 2013

Sterling House is older, but it was homey. I didn't really see many staff, but from what the tour director told me, they have an LPN 24 hours a day. Although it seemed like the non-medical staff was limited compare to the number of residents that they have. So that was a concern. They made it sound good, but it just seemed like the numbers didn't add up to me. The rooms were very small studio type rooms.

From Brookdale Chandler Ray Road

Brookdale Chandler Ray Road provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Chandler Ray Road