Brookdale Chandler Ray Road

Overview of Ratings

3.6

February 10, 2014

By Vicki25

The care Denise provides my mother has given me a huge sense of relief and calm. I have great confidence in her abilities and trust her judgement completely. She is an amazing nurse and I'm very grateful she is a huge part of "Mom's Team".

January 28, 2014

By Vicki24

The care Denise provides my mother has given me a huge sense of relief and calm. I have great confidence in her abilities and trust her judgment completely. She is an amazing nurse and I'm very grateful she is a huge part of "Mom's Team".

January 23, 2014

Caring staff, very professional. We're always notified of any issues.

January 06, 2014

By Namasgirl

My great grandmother (96 years old) lives here. We moved her here last year after a few bad falls. It is amazing. They have nurses 24/7 and they check up on the residences often-even while sleeping. They have activities and field trips. It's really amazing. Family is welcome anytime of day or night. They make you feel very welcome. They also know my great grandmother by name and what she enjoys doing and so on. Great place. I was really worried when she first moved in but it really is a nice place. It's clean and large. Residents have their own spaces also.

December 28, 2013

I actually like Sterling House. It was a newer facility and I thought it was very nicely set up. The people were very friendly. The one who assisted me and gave me a good tour was extremely nice. I also sampled their food and it was definitely nice. The facility was very nice but I just thought it may be a little too open for my husband and that he might need a little bit more care than they offer.

February 15, 2013

By michl

Sterling House is older, but it was homey. I didn't really see many staff, but from what the tour director told me, they have an LPN 24 hours a day. Although it seemed like the non-medical staff was limited compare to the number of residents that they have. So that was a concern. They made it sound good, but it just seemed like the numbers didn't add up to me. The rooms were very small studio type rooms.

Photos of Brookdale Chandler Ray Road

Features of Brookdale Chandler Ray Road

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

• State Licenses: AL1885

About Brookdale Chandler Ray Road

Brookdale Chandler Ray Road provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Chandler Ray Road