NewSeasons at New Britain

800 Manor Drive, Chalfont, PA, 18914

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of NewSeasons at New Britain

June 13, 2013

My father was at NewSeasons at New Britain. The facility was very clean and pretty. The staff were accommodating, friendly, helpful, nice and pleasant. We were in constant communication. The rooms were beautiful and the dining room was gorgeous. It was like a restaurant because they were given a menu to pick their food for the day. I have tried the food and it was good. The only problem I had was they did not have enough activities.

May 11, 2013

By Virginia6

The staff at NewSeasons is very accommodating. The place is very clean, nice and affordable. The facility is close to where I live so it's not hard to visit my mom there. Her oncology doctors are only half a mile away and there's also shopping areas nearby. The food is served restaurant-style. My mother likes the food. She is in a room with a small kitchenette. She has her own furniture. The residents also have lots of activities. The staff takes them out if they're able to.

Features of NewSeasons at New Britain

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Coffee Shop
  • Features Extra: Library

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: Personal Care

About NewSeasons at New Britain

NewSeasons at New Britain offers compassionate senior care in Chalfont, PA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at NewSeasons at New Britain shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Chalfont, PA.

Map of NewSeasons at New Britain