NewSeasons at New Britain

800 Manor Drive, Chalfont, PA, 18914

Reviews of NewSeasons at New Britain

L. Davis May 27, 2014

I toured this facility to see if it would be a good place for a family member. New Seasons has a clean and attractive building. The resident's rooms are laid out nicely, and the dining room is beautiful. I observed that the residents seemed to feel settled and happy there. There were good interactions going on among residents, and the staff knew the residents by name and seemed to be kind and accommodating to them. Our family is seriously considering New Seasons at New Britain for our loved one.

Lian1 February 15, 2014

I put my brother at New Seasons at New Britain. They have a nice dining room and facility. But they were not so good in taking care of my brother. He seldom had a shower, he's neglected. Because they put him upstairs, somebody has to get him out of the door to his room and to the dining room downstairs and also to cue him for shower. I don’t think they did much of that. So he stayed there a few months and he's out.

Valarie2 September 26, 2013

The way the dining halls were arranged into smaller groupings made new Seasons very intimate. I thought that was great. Instead of a huge dining room to walk into and think everybody is staring at you, it was just a small grouping. It was nice in that respect.

Caring380 June 13, 2013

My father was at NewSeasons at New Britain. The facility was very clean and pretty. The staff were accommodating, friendly, helpful, nice and pleasant. We were in constant communication. The rooms were beautiful and the dining room was gorgeous. It was like a restaurant because they were given a menu to pick their food for the day. I have tried the food and it was good. The only problem I had was they did not have enough activities.

Virginia6 May 11, 2013

The staff at NewSeasons is very accommodating. The place is very clean, nice and affordable. The facility is close to where I live so it's not hard to visit my mom there. Her oncology doctors are only half a mile away and there's also shopping areas nearby.

The food is served restaurant-style. My mother likes the food. She is in a room with a small kitchenette. She has her own furniture. The residents also have lots of activities. The staff takes them out if they're able to.

From NewSeasons at New Britain

NewSeasons at New Britain offers compassionate senior care in Chalfont, PA. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at NewSeasons at New Britain shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Chalfont, PA.

Features of NewSeasons at New Britain