Crescent Place

225 W. Pleasant Run Rd., Cedar Hill, TX, 75104

Reviews of Crescent Place

August 18, 2013

By Conerned Child

A concerned home health care nurse at my Dad's other facility recommended Crescent Place and I called her and told her she had been my guardian angel. We moved my Dad out of the other place the same day we visited Crescent Place. It is such a heart wrenching journey sometimes when you have to place a parent in Assisted Living. My Dad has vascular dementia but is physically in good shape for 86 years of age. The difference in facilities is like night and day. From the major to the minor. The food is fantastic, they have Receptionists, are very organized, the staff is caring and diligently trying to give the best care/assistance possible. It filters down from the top in an organization and the two crucial things I have learned are look carefully at the Director and the nursing staff and who is giving the meds. Also look at the turnover -- in staff, activity directors, etc. The bad ones seem to stay and the good ones leave. Even my Dad's primary care doctor said she was so happy we got my Dad out of the other place. They were calling me and the Dr. with drama over minor incidents. At Crescent Place they are trained and in tune with residents with dementia - they are reassuring and don't make you feel guilty or depressed. It feels like they are partnering with you in the care of your parent. And, yes, they have a little country store, several courtyards, a library, a movie room, church twice a week, take the residents in the van to Wal Mart every week and other outings. The facility and grounds are beautiful! My Dad had to be in the memory care unit before a room was available in assisted living. If you have a parent with advanced Alzheimer's, the memory care unit is superb. My Dad is too functional for memory care and loves his new room he just moved into in assisted living. He has a view from his room to the secret garden courtyard. I tell everyone I can't say enough great things about Crescent Place. If you have been through a bad experience, your expectations are lowered. Crescent Place continues to far exceed my expectations and I thank the Good Lord every day for the home health care nurse who told me about Crescent Place. It was due to the negligence of the first place that my Dad needed home health care in the beginning, but it turned out to be a blessing. Thank You Crescent Place for respecting the dignity and well being of your residents and their families.

July 29, 2013

By Jackie15

Everything is wonderful in Crescent Place, from the decor to the staff to the care that my loved one is receiving. The apartments that they have are all studio apartments and they are great bringing their own furnishing. The staff is very caring and very open too.

November 28, 2012

By Shere

My visit to The Crescent Place in Cedar Hill was a nice welcoming experiance. I was there to visit my grandmother. My first impression of the faclity was wonderful,it reminded me of a 4 star hotel upon entrance with a grand piano sitting to the side, the dinning area appeared very nice with dining cloth on each table. There was also a small church for the residents, I thought that was wonderful. My grandmother seemed very happy there, she even walked me around showing me the nice patio for the residents to enjoy the weather on sunny days. There is also a movie room for the residents to congregate.The staff were very pleasant and seemed to be very attentive to my grandmother during my visit. My grandmother looked very happy and I felt very comfortable and at ease leaving this facility.

April 19, 2012

By Tsaiwak

During the past two years my Great Grand Aunt is currently a resident of Crescent Place an Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We the family members are very content and satisfied with the services such as 24-hour on-site staff, emergency call systems, resident "well-being" checks, scheduled entertainment & activities and reminders / cueing for incontinence to name a few and care given to her in such a beautiful and comforting facility. What we admire of such an environment of this breath-taking facility is that it seeks to provide senior adults with a quality lifestyle in an inspiring environment with its fully trained staff of professionals who is at your service, providing assistance as you need it. This facility is designed to offer a lifestyle that promotes an inviting atmosphere and encouraging healthy living that will improve health and make the elderly happy at all times and strives to offer a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. We have absolutely no negative complains with this facility we are very satisfied with the quality of service and care given to the elderly especially to out Great Grand Aunt.

Photos of Crescent Place

Features of Crescent Place

About Crescent Place

Discover the warmth and exceptional services at Crescent Place, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Cedar Hill, Texas. Residents will experience the customary Texas welcome and generosity in all aspects of their new home, from the spacious and generous amenities of the apartments to the inviting attitude and friendliness of our residents and staff in the common areas. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Apartments are also equipped with safety features to give residents and their family and friends peace of mind. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that Crescent Place provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Our excellent location near the area's best shopping, dining and entertainment, as well as proximity to nearby medical facilities, makes our community a choice place to live.

Map of Crescent Place