Crescent Place

225 W. Pleasant Run Rd., Cedar Hill, TX, 75104

Reviews of Crescent Place

Jackie15 July 29, 2013

Everything is wonderful in Crescent Place, from the decor to the staff to the care that my loved one is receiving. The apartments that they have are all studio apartments and they are great bringing their own furnishing. The staff is very caring and very open too.

Shere November 28, 2012

My visit to The Crescent Place in Cedar Hill was a nice welcoming experiance. I was there to visit my grandmother. My first impression of the faclity was wonderful,it reminded me of a 4 star hotel upon entrance with a grand piano sitting to the side, the dinning area appeared very nice with dining cloth on each table. There was also a small church for the residents, I thought that was wonderful. My grandmother seemed very happy there, she even walked me around showing me the nice patio for the residents to enjoy the weather on sunny days. There is also a movie room for the residents to congregate.The staff were very pleasant and seemed to be very attentive to my grandmother during my visit. My grandmother looked very happy and I felt very comfortable and at ease leaving this facility.

Tsaiwak April 19, 2012

During the past two years my Great Grand Aunt is currently a resident of Crescent Place an Assisted Living and Memory Care community. We the family members are very content and satisfied with the services such as 24-hour on-site staff, emergency call systems, resident "well-being" checks, scheduled entertainment & activities and reminders / cueing for incontinence to name a few and care given to her in such a beautiful and comforting facility. What we admire of such an environment of this breath-taking facility is that it seeks to provide senior adults with a quality lifestyle in an inspiring environment with its fully trained staff of professionals who is at your service, providing assistance as you need it. This facility is designed to offer a lifestyle that promotes an inviting atmosphere and encouraging healthy living that will improve health and make the elderly happy at all times and strives to offer a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. We have absolutely no negative complains with this facility we are very satisfied with the quality of service and care given to the elderly especially to out Great Grand Aunt.

From Crescent Place

Discover the warmth and exceptional services at Crescent Place, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Cedar Hill, Texas. Residents will experience the customary Texas welcome and generosity in all aspects of their new home, from the spacious and generous amenities of the apartments to the inviting attitude and friendliness of our residents and staff in the common areas. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Apartments are also equipped with safety features to give residents and their family and friends peace of mind. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that Crescent Place provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Our excellent location near the area's best shopping, dining and entertainment, as well as proximity to nearby medical facilities, makes our community a choice place to live.

Features of Crescent Place