Cedar Hills Senior Living Assisted Living

Reviews of Cedar Hills Senior Living | Assisted Living

4.0

June 22, 2012

By CHANCE1

My grandmother was a resident of Sterling House for several years. The staff were always very friendly and helpful. Many of them were very generous with their time and energy to make residents feel welcome and at home at Sterling House. The food served at the house was actually pretty good and my grandmother did not ever complain about it. A preacher would come once a week and lead a service for the Christian residents. They even brought in entertainment for the residents like an Elvis impersonator and tried to make the experience of living there as pleasant as possible. The staff and residents seemed like a big, loving family and I know it was a good place for my grandmother to live. I would recommend Sterling House to people living in or around the Dallas-Fort Worth area who have an elderly family member who needs daily assistance to live well.

February 23, 2012

By Carlos Williams

Photos of Cedar Hills Senior Living

Features of Cedar Hills Senior Living

About Cedar Hills Senior Living

Cedar Hills Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Cedar Hill, TX that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cedar Hills Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Cedar Hills Senior Living