Brookdale Cedar Hill

602 East Beltline Road, Cedar Hill, TX, 75104

Reviews of Brookdale Cedar Hill

June 22, 2013

By Conerned Child

At first Sterling House of Cedar Hill seemed like an answered prayer. However, the Executive Director left who was a Saint and the new Exec Director is forgetful, complacent, and not a good communicator. Housekeeping was let go, and they do not have a good nursing staff. The aides have to clean the rooms. The food has gone downhill. They have gone through numerous activity directors and never take the residents out of the facility. I have had to clean the toilet, take out trash, etc. His large supply of bath towels has diminished to a small supply. They do not monitor his bathing. Every time I go there he is wearing a dirty t-shirt. The sales lady is very persuasive but Sterling House does not live up to their promises. They get medications mixed up, won't check blood sugars daily, per Dr's orders, and are often short staffed when patients press the call button, fall down, etc. Very very disappointed and looking for another facility.

June 23, 2012

By CHANCE1

My grandmother was a resident of Sterling House for several years. The staff were always very friendly and helpful. Many of them were very generous with their time and energy to make residents feel welcome and at home at Sterling House. The food served at the house was actually pretty good and my grandmother did not ever complain about it. A preacher would come once a week and lead a service for the Christian residents. They even brought in entertainment for the residents like an Elvis impersonator and tried to make the experience of living there as pleasant as possible. The staff and residents seemed like a big, loving family and I know it was a good place for my grandmother to live. I would recommend Sterling House to people living in or around the Dallas-Fort Worth area who have an elderly family member who needs daily assistance to live well.

February 24, 2012

By Carlos Williams

Photos of Brookdale Cedar Hill

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Cedar Hill

About Brookdale Cedar Hill

Brookdale Cedar Hill provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Cedar Hill