Eden Villa Castro Valley

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Eden Villa | Castro Valley

March 05, 2015

By Pincus

My older brother has been there almost a year now. We are very pleased with the care that he gets. On occasion we have eaten there and find the food vey tasty. The staff is attentive.

February 17, 2015

Eden Villa was 5 plus. The staff was wonderful. The management steps into your issues. My mom was there for 7 years. They took beautiful care of her. She was wheelchair bound for the last 2 years, and she had great skin care and so forth. They did such a great job. They took her outside so she could sit in the front in the little garden. Everything good that you could say, I would say about them. They had stuff all day long. They post a big activities board, and they had various level of participation throughout the day. They had arts & crafts. They brought in music. People would play the piano, and one of the staff liked to sing. They brought the kids in on holidays. They planted a vegetable garden for the patients. When you walked in, one of my uncles said: "It looked like you are in a cruise ship." It was still a facility, but it was nicely decorated, and it doesn't look like a hospital or a skilled nursing. It was a big facility, but it was kept clean. The staff was really nice. The care partners were underpaid, but really went above and beyond.

January 18, 2015

By Lisa100074550

My mom has been in Eden Villa for quite some time now, and she is doing very well. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I have no complaints about them. They do a good job. They have daily activities like movies, and they also have a beauty salon where the women can have their nails painted. They have musical entertainment frequently, and they do seasonal decorating and social activities. I like them. They are good. It is a large facility, and it is clean. It has a nice outdoor patio, and it has a lot of windows. It is in a good location, and there is a shopping center nearby.

December 23, 2013

By RegJon67

I forgot another reason about the care of my twin aunts. The staff ignored the family's observance of one of my aunts. She was slurring her speech. Many hours went by. They finally got the Doctor to see her and the next day, she had surgery to block the bleeding of her new stroke.

October 27, 2008

By blake-1

My loved stayed at this place. All I can say: Prone to Falls!!!!! So, be CAREFUL when considering this place!

October 22, 2008

By jen cramer

My loved one used this service

I wouldn't recom. this place. The care is OKAY. But the food isn't that great, it's not worth the monthly pay. The rooms aren't that big. The place is too old fashion.

Photos of Eden Villa

Services & Amenities of Eden Villa

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3950/month

• Features Extra: Chapel, Hobby Room And Library Room

• Activities Extra: Bible Study

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Eden Villa

Eden Villa is an assisted living and memory care community. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want.

With a total of 92 residents our community is small and intimate; a place where residents feel like home and that they are living with family. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Map of Eden Villa