Eden Villa | Castro Valley

19960 Santa Maria Avenue, Castro Valley, CA, 94546

Reviews of Eden Villa | Castro Valley

Lisa100074550 January 18, 2015

My mom has been in Eden Villa for quite some time now, and she is doing very well. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. I have no complaints about them. They do a good job. They have daily activities like movies, and they also have a beauty salon where the women can have their nails painted. They have musical entertainment frequently, and they do seasonal decorating and social activities. I like them. They are good. It is a large facility, and it is clean. It has a nice outdoor patio, and it has a lot of windows. It is in a good location, and there is a shopping center nearby.

RegJon67 December 23, 2013

I forgot another reason about the care of my twin aunts. The staff ignored the family's observance of one of my aunts. She was slurring her speech. Many hours went by. They finally got the Doctor to see her and the next day, she had surgery to block the bleeding of her new stroke.

blake-1 October 27, 2008

My loved stayed at this place. All I can say: Prone to Falls!!!!! So, be CAREFUL when considering this place!

jen cramer October 22, 2008

My loved one used this service

I wouldn't recom. this place. The care is OKAY. But the food isn't that great, it's not worth the monthly pay. The rooms aren't that big. The place is too old fashion.

From Eden Villa

Eden Villa is an assisted living and memory care community. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want.

With a total of 92 residents our community is small and intimate; a place where residents feel like home and that they are living with family. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Features of Eden Villa