Three Oaks Assisted Living & Memory Care

1055 Silver Lake Road, Cary, IL, 60013

Reviews of Three Oaks Assisted Living & Memory Care

Nina16 March 27, 2016

My parents moved into Three Oaks about a month and a half ago. The community is beautiful and the best one we looked at. Everyone that we run into, with a couple of exceptions, is excellent, and they really take good care of my mom. There’s bingo and movies, and my mom particularly enjoys the church service and getting together with the other ladies to pray the rosary. They have days they go out to restaurants, and also bring in all different kinds of folks and therapy dogs. It’s really an amazing community. The food is better than average. They have a very nice one-bedroom with a little den and the largest kitchenette I’ve found in assisted living.

Scott34 February 16, 2016

We visited Three Oaks. It was very nice, very clean, the people were friendly, and there were a lot of activities for the seniors. If I was going to do this, that would be one of my first choices. They're willing to work with us on the cost. My mother is living on a fixed income, so cost is a big deal. The rooms were clean, and neat. The staff seemed to be attentive to your needs. They were very nice, polite, and everybody seemed to be happy there. If there was a place I was going to take her, this would be it.

joandevincentis June 08, 2015

My mother lived at Three Oaks for approximately six months in the Memory Care Unit. The entire facility is clean and beautiful. All the caregivers were attentive to the needs of the residents. They made sure my mother was comfortable, content and always active.

Caring73206250 April 01, 2015

We place my mother in The Three Oaks. We choose this because my mother has a severe case of Alzheimer's, and they have an Alzheimer's unit. It is also one or two blocks away from my sister. So, location element is very important relative to family. It is a brand new facility, and the patient to staff ratio is about 11 to 1. They have more than adequate staff. They have daily organized activity designed specifically for seniors. They have daily movies and then they talk about the movies. The food is excellent. It has a homey feeling and each of the residents have their own apartment. My mom's apartment is very spacious. I think they can improve on the in-house medical oversight because the doctors only come once a week, and they should come more often.

scottiego November 30, 2014

My mother lived at Three Oaks and we were overwhelmed by her enjoyment of her residence, the food and the care she received. As a woman who loved to cook, the fact that she really liked the food was amazing to me. All of the staff but especially her caregivers were sensational. The facility is lovely, clean and well maintained. Even the gardens are refreshed seasonally. Our family felt welcome whenever we visited. There are not enough "Stars" available to correctly review 3 Oaks.

Caring96030150 October 25, 2014

I was able to visit Three Oaks, and I would highly rate this facility. The rooms were wonderful, and it's all brand new. From what I saw the facility is very nice. They do have a lot of activities, and their activities director was more towards memory care activities.

JoanG July 24, 2014

There are not enough superlative words in the dictionary to describe Three Oaks. As I watched it being built several years ago, I always though that hopefully we could get my dad to move there. We moved him there in September of 2012 and he said he would "try it". Quite an accomplishment to get this man, who had been a farmer all of his life to move into what he called "the big city". The care that my dad received, whether he wanted it or not (he always thought he didn't need any help) was awesome. Everyone, from the housekeeping crew to management is just top-notch. Everyone there cares about all the residents and they all want each and everyone of them to be happy. Living at Three Oaks is like living at a luxury hotel. As my farmer dad would say "you're not going to find any fly specs on these walls". The staff makes everyone feel like family. There are many activities for the residents to participate in if they choose to do so, the dining room offers a wide variety on their daily menus and they went out of their to make sure my dad had his eggs "over easy" during the last months of his life. Yes, my dad passed away peacefully this past week after living at Three Oaks for almost 2 years. I thank the good Lord that he had a place like Thee Oaks to spend the last of his 90 years on this earth. I would give them 10 Stars if that were an available rating.

Caring83034850 April 23, 2014

My parents are in Three Oaks, which is right by my daughter's house. They were there before for respite, and now we just put them in there in assisted living. Everything is great. It's a very small place. The rooms were nice and big enough. The food is very good. It's close to us, close to the kids. They've got therapy, ice cream socials, bowling, a movie theater, a restaurant, and they go down there 3 times a day. Every hour and a half there's some type of activity.

Caring1997 September 27, 2013

When we visited Three Oaks it was a nice place, but the only thing is that I was looking for a facility in which me and my wife could be together. She has a dementia and they told me that she has to go to the dementia unit while I would have to be in the assisted living area. The place was very, very clean. The staff were very helpful and very pleasant. I have no complaints about the place other than they want to separate us.

Sandy15 June 26, 2013

Three Oaks is a wonderful place. It was very neat and very clean. The people there were fantastic, very professional, open, and friendly in talking to me about the needs of my two cousins. Even though I didn't choose this place, I highly recommend it.

Amber 1 September 19, 2012

Three Oaks is smaller, I think it only had two stories to it. He like it and it didn't have the big activity. There's a small pool, just a little exercise room, a kitchen where they can go get foods to eat, a library, and a computer room. He like the accommodation, but it's too expensive. It had like a room you can rent if you want to have a party for your family, a dining table with enough room for a whole big family.

Jean3 August 14, 2012

The location and price are two of the many deciding factors why we are moving my parents to Three Oaks in a few weeks. The facility itself is very up to date. I like that it's very clean and they provide very, very good services. Their menus are good and very appetizing. I've seen some nursing home and extended care facilities over the years. I would say that Three Oaks is the best one I've ever seen.

zero100 March 07, 2012

Three Oaks assisted living was actually pretty cool. My grandma used to live there (bless her soul) and we always knew she was treated with such kindness and courtesy. Sometimes you can tell when your relative has been treated poorly but is too afraid to say anything, but every time we went to go visit grandma she had such a huge smile on her face. She was usually hanging out with other people, it was actually really sweet. I think one time we had a dinner there for a holiday celebration and the food was actually pretty good too. I mean sometimes you watch things on TV and its all about senior citizens getting abused or taken advantage of at the senior center but not here. Each nurse and aide was so kind and helpful it was really quite wonderful. I'm so glad she was sent her she was so happy. Thanks Three Oaks!

From Three Oaks Assisted Living & Memory Care

Three Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care offers programs designed to promote physical and social health and to create a sense of well-being. Our services include monthly health screenings and blood pressure checks, complete on-site physical rehabilitation and occupational and speech therapy. To help foster a sense of independence, we offer dining with restaurant-style menu choices and service and a bistro for casual dining. Other amenities include a theater for ongoing resident entertainment, cozy lounges with fireplaces and a full-service beauty salon. We are always ready to lend a helping hand and to provide the best care for our residents. Our senior living community offers both exceptional assisted living and dementia/memory care along with the innovative At Your Service℠ hospitality, one-of-a-kind assisted living amenities and innovative activity. The affordable month-to-month rental program allows residents to enjoy comfortable living without a restrictive buy-in plan.

We offer the Residence Club for those individuals that have Mild Cognitive Impairment.

Features of Three Oaks Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,395/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• Financial guidance extra: Medicaid not accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 5103947