Jhudman, thank you for the positive feedback on Winkler House assisted living! We are so proud of our staff at Winkler House especially on how well they take care of the residents and their environment. We are here to provide seniors with extra assistance in their daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing, medication management, meals, housekeeping, and more. The great part is that this is all available in a setting where a senior can still be independent and socialize with friends and family. Winkler House and Assisted Living Concepts would love to have your wonderful feedback on our web site. When you have a moment, please visit http://www.alcco.com/contact-us/quality-connection/ to submit your testimonial! Again, thank you Jhudman, for taking the time to compliment Winkler House. Please visit us again soon!
Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Winkler Place
December 04, 2012
I visited this facility
Photos of Winkler Place
About Winkler Place
Winkler House in Carthage, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.
Assisted Living residences at Winkler House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.
- Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
- 24 hour on-site staff
- Meaningful Pursuits activities
- Emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation for group arrangements
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
- Home Visit Program
- Urgent Placement
Winkler House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.