The Fite Living Centre

5 Fite Street, Cartersville, GA, 30120

Reviews of The Fite Living Centre

family gal January 09, 2014

My mother-in-law is at Fite and although it was hard for her to leave her home, she is SO happy at Fite. The staff is attentive and caring. It has a wonderful atmosphere and from what I can see the residents are really treated special. Everyone seems happy. I couldn't be more pleased.

Daughter-Oldest February 10, 2013

My mother lived at Fite for almost 3 years and I was in and out at all hours. During that time mother received care and love above and beyond my expectations. Also, the facility is very clean and feels like home rather than an institution. I can honestly say that when and if I ever need assisted living I hope that Fite will still be available.

GA_Daughter November 21, 2012

When I visited the facility, the first thing that caught my attention was how beautiful it was. It's located right in the historical district of Cartersville, GA. The building was a beautiful white Victorian with well-manicured grounds. The wrap around porch was stunning, and the many rocking chairs along the porch were filled with happy residents in conversation. The inside was just as beautiful as the exterior, and what struck me the most was how clean and orderly everything was. The front room was gorgeous with a fire place and a grand piano. It was pretty much deserted, but I was told later that everyone was at lunch and the room was usually full. The only dark spot of the whole experience was that I did have a hard time finding any of the staff. I ended up asking a resident if they knew where anyone was, and they were able to quickly bring someone to assist me. The rest of the facility seemed just as clean and orderly as the front, including all the rooms and the dining hall. The only reoccurring problem was that the facility seemed understaffed, although you wouldn't know it by looking at the place or the residents. I ended not choosing their facility because my father required more care than they offered, but for patients with less of a need, it seemed like a very lovely place.

Sadly July 25, 2012

If you are looking for a beautiful place for yourself or your loved one - look no further. The owners and staff are professional and loving and only have the care and comfort of the residents at heart. I can't say enough about this wonderful place.

Gingersweet July 24, 2012

The Fite Living Centre offers a unique assisted living experience for you or your loved one. Tucked away in a lovely historical section of Cartersville, GA, the original structure of the home dates back to 1890. Through careful renovations the home still exudes Southern charm at its best, featuring high ceilings, spacious rooms, wood floors in the parlor/. entry way, and detailed woodworking throughout the home. When you enter The Fite Living Centre they have a warm and inviting bed n breakfast environment. Add to that, a friendly, welcoming staff, and you will understand why, for over 20 years, The Fite Living Centre has established the reputation as being one of the finest assisted living homes in the area and I must agree. ive made alot of friends through this place and enjoy visiting them

TheOldestDaughter July 02, 2012

My Mother was a resident of this great facility from late October 2011 until her passing last week. Words cannot describe how wonderful the staff and owners are. Mother was unhappy in a previous location. But the day she walked into The Fite Living Centre, she knew she was HOME. The love that flows from all the caregivers surrounded her. At the last, those loving people supported us and Mother. God Bless You All!

dixiegirl October 19, 2011

My mother is a resident and I can tell you, we could not be more pleased. The staff is WONDERFUL! They are attentive and caring. They really seem to enjoy their jobs and it comes through in the way they interact with the residents. My mother was at another assisted living home before going to Fite. Fite is "head and shoulders" above any other facilities I have seen. They go the extra mile. My mother loves it there!

5punkyViti July 15, 2011

I was impressed with the facilities, as this assisted living center is located in a well kept three story 1900's historic house in the downtown district of Cartersville. The inside of the facility is well kept and clean, and the personal rooms can accommodate up to two people with their belongings. They have many rooms and sections of the building where the residents stay, depending on the dependence level of each individual. All of the sections of the facility have a "homey"Â feel and it keeps the seniors calm and comfortable. The seniors have a strictly kept routine schedule and they seem to do well on it. The staff includes a personal cook, a nurse, a handful of care workers, and a personal hairstylist who comes once a week. They have several outings and festivities that they do each week, and most importantly family and friends are encouraged to come visit during certain hours of the day.

From The Fite Living Centre

The Fite Living Centre offers a unique assisted living experience. Housed in a lovely Victorian home in the historic section of Carterville, Georgia. Compassionate and caring staff. Many extras included in the room rate.

Features of The Fite Living Centre

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of The Fite Living Centre