Fite Living Centre

5 Fite Street, Cartersville, GA, 30120

Reviews of Fite Living Centre

January 09, 2014

By family gal

My mother-in-law is at Fite and although it was hard for her to leave her home, she is SO happy at Fite. The staff is attentive and caring. It has a wonderful atmosphere and from what I can see the residents are really treated special. Everyone seems happy. I couldn't be more pleased.

February 10, 2013

By Daughter-Oldest

My mother lived at Fite for almost 3 years and I was in and out at all hours. During that time mother received care and love above and beyond my expectations. Also, the facility is very clean and feels like home rather than an institution. I can honestly say that when and if I ever need assisted living I hope that Fite will still be available.

November 21, 2012

By GA_Daughter

When I visited the facility, the first thing that caught my attention was how beautiful it was. It's located right in the historical district of Cartersville, GA. The building was a beautiful white Victorian with well-manicured grounds. The wrap around porch was stunning, and the many rocking chairs along the porch were filled with happy residents in conversation. The inside was just as beautiful as the exterior, and what struck me the most was how clean and orderly everything was. The front room was gorgeous with a fire place and a grand piano. It was pretty much deserted, but I was told later that everyone was at lunch and the room was usually full. The only dark spot of the whole experience was that I did have a hard time finding any of the staff. I ended up asking a resident if they knew where anyone was, and they were able to quickly bring someone to assist me. The rest of the facility seemed just as clean and orderly as the front, including all the rooms and the dining hall. The only reoccurring problem was that the facility seemed understaffed, although you wouldn't know it by looking at the place or the residents. I ended not choosing their facility because my father required more care than they offered, but for patients with less of a need, it seemed like a very lovely place.

July 25, 2012

By Sadly

Other

If you are looking for a beautiful place for yourself or your loved one - look no further. The owners and staff are professional and loving and only have the care and comfort of the residents at heart. I can't say enough about this wonderful place.

July 24, 2012

By Gingersweet

The Fite Living Centre offers a unique assisted living experience for you or your loved one. Tucked away in a lovely historical section of Cartersville, GA, the original structure of the home dates back to 1890. Through careful renovations the home still exudes Southern charm at its best, featuring high ceilings, spacious rooms, wood floors in the parlor/. entry way, and detailed woodworking throughout the home. When you enter The Fite Living Centre they have a warm and inviting bed n breakfast environment. Add to that, a friendly, welcoming staff, and you will understand why, for over 20 years, The Fite Living Centre has established the reputation as being one of the finest assisted living homes in the area and I must agree. ive made alot of friends through this place and enjoy visiting them

July 02, 2012

By TheOldestDaughter

My Mother was a resident of this great facility from late October 2011 until her passing last week. Words cannot describe how wonderful the staff and owners are. Mother was unhappy in a previous location. But the day she walked into The Fite Living Centre, she knew she was HOME. The love that flows from all the caregivers surrounded her. At the last, those loving people supported us and Mother. God Bless You All!

October 19, 2011

By dixiegirl

My mother is a resident and I can tell you, we could not be more pleased. The staff is WONDERFUL! They are attentive and caring. They really seem to enjoy their jobs and it comes through in the way they interact with the residents. My mother was at another assisted living home before going to Fite. Fite is "head and shoulders" above any other facilities I have seen. They go the extra mile. My mother loves it there!

July 15, 2011

By 5punkyViti

I was impressed with the facilities, as this assisted living center is located in a well kept three story 1900's historic house in the downtown district of Cartersville. The inside of the facility is well kept and clean, and the personal rooms can accommodate up to two people with their belongings. They have many rooms and sections of the building where the residents stay, depending on the dependence level of each individual. All of the sections of the facility have a "homey"Â feel and it keeps the seniors calm and comfortable. The seniors have a strictly kept routine schedule and they seem to do well on it. The staff includes a personal cook, a nurse, a handful of care workers, and a personal hairstylist who comes once a week. They have several outings and festivities that they do each week, and most importantly family and friends are encouraged to come visit during certain hours of the day.

Photos of Fite Living Centre

Features of Fite Living Centre

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 008-03-002-1

About Fite Living Centre

The Fite Living Centre offers a unique experience in senior living. Tucked away in a lovely historical section of Cartersville, GA, the original structure of the home dates back to 1872. Through careful renovation, additions, and modernization, the home still exudes Southern charm at its best, featuring high ceilings, spacious rooms, detailed woodworking and wood floors and decorative fireplaces in the parlor area.

When you enter The Fite Living Centre you will experience a warm and inviting environment which feels more like a bed and breakfast than a senior living home. Often referred to by the locals as “the house with the roses,” Fite Living Centre offers an inviting atmosphere for enjoying the beautiful roses while relaxing on the front porch. Add to that, a friendly, welcoming staff who deliver compassionate care in serving the needs of our seniors, and you will understand why, for over 25 years, The Fite Living Centre has established the reputation as being one of the finest personal care homes in the area.

Services and Amenities

• Our all-inclusive prices include:
  • 24 hr staffing
  • Daily housekeeping
  • Assistance with showering
  • Full laundry service
  • Medication management
  • Three nutritious meals per day, plus two snacks offered
  • Planned activities
  • Free basic cable TV
  • Free wireless internet
  • An on-site hair stylist is available one day a week with additional charge for her services.

The Fite Living Centre offers several room sizes, along with various levels of care. Therefore, we invite you to tour our facility and visit with one of our administrators to discuss your rate options.

Map of Fite Living Centre