Cottage Landing

150 Cottage Lane, Carrollton, GA, 30117

Reviews of Cottage Landing

March 31, 2015

By Bonnie49

Cottage Landing is a clean place. They seem to watch out after her. She has one room, and it is clean and nice. She has her own bathroom too. I have tried the food there once or twice, and it is good. I think they have some crafts, and they have bingo. On Sunday they have a church group that comes in that does singing and preaching. It is close to me and my sister, so it is convenient. Also they will accept animals if she has that.

July 11, 2013

By Mary65324050

I really believed that Cottage Landing is the place that I would take. It was $1,400 a month for the independent living and I am told that's very reasonable. It's very close to my daughter's home and I really, really thought that I would like that situation. I would be in the independent living, but I could have my free meals in a separate dining room for independent living residents. They were wonderful. The building for assisted living and the nursing home was really beautiful. The only thing with their independent living facility is that it's very simple. But other than that, I really think that I'd be very happy there because the people were very nice.

July 06, 2012

By Shultz

Cottage Landing has been a very pleasant experience. THe staff s always so friendly. When we were invited to dinner the waitress and food was wonderful. They always have so many events going on for the residence to do. Being that it is an assisted living home they have different type of residence. They accomdate each type. For those that are more ndependent they provide more privacy and freedom. For those who need more attention they provide a helpful staff of CNAs to assist them with there needs. When visting the facility have observed how neat, organzed and clean the facilty is. I rate this overall a great Assisted Living Facility. Very Warming & welcoming.

Photos of Cottage Landing

Services & Amenities of Cottage Landing

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2900/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Features Extra: Library, W/D In Apt.

• State Licenses: PCH007675

About Cottage Landing

Senior assisted living at Cottage Landing offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Cottage Landing, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Carrollton has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Cottage Landing, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of Cottage Landing