Cottage Landing

150 Cottage Lane, Carrollton, GA, 30117

Reviews of Cottage Landing

Mary65324050 July 11, 2013

I really believed that Cottage Landing is the place that I would take. It was $1,400 a month for the independent living and I am told that's very reasonable. It's very close to my daughter's home and I really, really thought that I would like that situation. I would be in the independent living, but I could have my free meals in a separate dining room for independent living residents. They were wonderful. The building for assisted living and the nursing home was really beautiful. The only thing with their independent living facility is that it's very simple. But other than that, I really think that I'd be very happy there because the people were very nice.

Shultz July 06, 2012

Cottage Landing has been a very pleasant experience. THe staff s always so friendly. When we were invited to dinner the waitress and food was wonderful. They always have so many events going on for the residence to do. Being that it is an assisted living home they have different type of residence. They accomdate each type. For those that are more ndependent they provide more privacy and freedom. For those who need more attention they provide a helpful staff of CNAs to assist them with there needs. When visting the facility have observed how neat, organzed and clean the facilty is. I rate this overall a great Assisted Living Facility. Very Warming & welcoming.

From Cottage Landing

Senior assisted living at Cottage Landing offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Cottage Landing, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Carrollton has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Cottage Landing, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Features of Cottage Landing

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, W/D in apt.

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,900/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): PCH007675