Reviews of GranVida Senior Living
No Reviews Yet!
About GranVida Senior Living
Welcome to a “Great Life” in Carpinteria. That’s what GranVida offers for seniors and their families who live along the beautiful Central California Coast.
In building GranVida, we chose not to disturb the delicate beauty of the coastline. Instead, we have refashioned an existing building into a brand new community that features all the amenities, services and gardens that make living here “great”.
While neighboring cities have exploded with development, population, and tourism, Carpinteria remains an intimate community of families, friends and neighbors. As Carpinteria’s only senior living and memory care community, GranVida fits perfectly into local community life. It just feels like home.
Healthy Bodies, Happy Minds
GranVida Assisted Living is designed to provide our residents with a variety of engaging and energetic life enrichment programs to keep both bodies and minds stimulated. Activities throughout the community encourage social engagement and conversation with family, friends and neighbors.
Compassion, Dignity and Respect
GranVida Memory Care is specifically designed to provide our residents with a variety of unusually high quality and engaging life enrichment programs that not only meet, but actually exceed your expectations for a memory care facility.
The GranVida well-trained, competent and compassionate team of professional caregivers specializes in meeting your loved one’s dementia care and Alzheimer’s-specific needs with dignity, with honor and with respect.
- A well-planned and varied calendar of events designed for vibrant assisted living and socialization opportunities.
- All-day restaurant-style dining and healthy snacks are available to accommodate every schedule with particular attention for residents and guests with low-salt, diabetic and other special dietary needs.
- Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse.
- Daily on-site exercise and physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
- Courtesy transportation for important needs such as doctor’s visits, as well as shopping and entertainment outings.
- Customized care plans for each resident; assistance with medication reminders.
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- Private dining room, bistro and outside patio with healthy menus including brain-healthy foods tailored to the tastes of the Central California Coast.
- Library that features books hand-selected for their connection to Central California Coast living.
- Life Enrichment Center that features art, music and pet therapy.
- Bathtique and Beauty Salon to pamper our residents.
- Fitness Room, Activity Room for games and indoor activities, Arts & Crafts Room with classes taught by local artists, plus singing and musical performances.
- Senior-friendly color schemes and furnishings. Universal design for kitchens and bathrooms make mobility easy for all residents.
- All utilities are included except telephone.
- Pets are welcome members of the GranVida community
We’d Love to Meet You
Our beautiful senior living community with 55 assisted living apartments and secure memory care suites for 22 residents is available for your personal appointment.
As Carpinteria’s only senior living and memory care community, GranVida provides a safe and secure environment with highly social and energetic activities and delicious food, supported by an attentive, compassionate and well-trained team. All this in the unique, small-town coastal setting of Carpinteria.
For more information or to schedule your free personal tour visit our website or call us during our regular business hours.
Photos of GranVida Senior Living
Services & Amenities of GranVida Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $4800/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5500/month
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 425802114