Reviews of Merion Gardens Assisted Living
March 08, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
July 05, 2012
I visited this facility
June 13, 2012
I visited this facility
Photos of Merion Gardens Assisted Living
Features of Merion Gardens Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $4170/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4920/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 98
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 75A001
About Merion Gardens Assisted Living
Welcome to Merion Gardens Assisted Living.
We understand the decision to move to an assisted living facility is difficult. Here at Merion Gardens Assisted Living, we are dedicated to providing compassion and kindness to our residents and fellow employees. Our well-trained staff is here to serve the many differing needs of our residents. Promoting creative thinking and learning, with patience, kindness and, above all, compassion. The mission we have is to enrich the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect.
In this friendly atmosphere we offer extraordinary cuisine, fun events, interesting classes and unsurpassed customized care. We are mindful that each resident comes to us with an individual set of needs. For some, those needs are as simple as companionship, a church service or a few kind words throughout the day. For others, it’s assistance with the basics of daily living such as housekeeping, laundry and more. Still others require more specialized care including therapy services, and assistance with activities of daily living, for example; bathing, dressing, administration of medication.
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Three well balanced meals daily & snacks
- Accommodations for special diets
- Onsite public & private dining rooms
- Bathing & grooming supervision if needed
- Weekly personal laundry
- Separate, secure unit for memory-impaired residents
- Special Amenities
- Parlor with Fireplace
- Crafts & Activity Center
- Private or Companion Suites
- Kitchenettes (Refrigerator & Microwave)
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Cable TV
- Library Nooks
- Fully sprinklered, fire-proof construction
- Private, Landscaped Interior Courtyard
- Three different Floor Plans
- Secure Alzheimer’s Unit
What Makes Us Special
Merion Gardens Assisted Living is located in Salem County, NJ, a convenient location in a clean and friendly community. Families can visit easily from Southern NJ, Northern Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania.