Oakmont of Carmichael

4717 Engle Rd, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Oakmont of Carmichael

Hank6 March 30, 2016

Oakmont was small and new. I ate a little bit, and it was very good. The room was nice and new. They have a library, reading room, and movie theater.

Sam P. March 16, 2016

Oakmont of Carmichael was a very good facility with beautiful grounds and rooms. The staff was very nice, too. They had tons of activities for their residents.

E. Beckman February 27, 2016

Very caring and professional. Already ready to help.

KF January 19, 2016

I’m in Oakmont, and I’m enjoying it very much. The food is good, and the people are very friendly. The rooms are spacious and have a separate bedroom and living room. The food is very good and the dining room is spacious, too. They have live entertainment, bingo, exercise, and plenty of other activities. I was so satisfied with the tour at Oakmont that I didn’t go anywhere else.

David118459650 December 29, 2015

Oakmont of Carmichael is absolutely outstanding. They have very nice apartments that had very high ceilings, which are 10 ft. high with large windows that let in a lot of light. The staff was very professional. They have two people who manage the medications, and they have a dining room with private chefs. They have a number of different things and different people on the staff.

Angela28 November 10, 2015

We liked everything about Oakmont of Carmichael. It was clean and organized, and we liked the knowledgeable and friendly staff. The rooms were spacious.

Caring109173850 June 20, 2015

I visited Oakmont of Carmichael, and it would have been my first choice, but they didn't have vacancies. It was a brand new building, so everything was brand new. The staff was brand new, and everybody was happy working. It was a very nice place, and the people were very nice.

brderby1 April 30, 2015

Oakmont of Carmichael was fantastic. This is one of the two facilities I was impressed with of the five that I had visited. It seemed to have the best food service. All of their community spaces were well maintained and excellent.

Caring98738250 December 22, 2014

Oakmont Gardens was very nice. It had a memory care department in case they declined and needed to go there. It was just really nice full menu, the staff, and their own little apartments, which were very nice, clean, and brand new. I liked everything about it the people and the activities. I liked how they engaged the people, I liked how clean it was, and I liked the way it was set up as far as assisted living goes. I liked the garden that they had.

Jeanette14 September 18, 2014

Oakmont of Carmichael is brand new. The people are friendly, they have an award-winning chef, their services are impeccable, the grounds are just top-notch, and the rooms -- I was just blown away. If I could live there I would. The meal that I had was amazing, and I have nothing bad to say about it. I would highly recommend them. It is just amazing. Of the places all over town, this is the absolute best for my parents, and they are really excited. They will be moving in on the 8th. I have been there four times with various people, and they have always been so friendly, accommodating, and professional, and they are so willing to help, and not pushy. The care is top-notch, the highest level of care. They have a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment there, and it is less than what they are paying for now. It has got over 1100 sq. ft. with a 10-foot ceiling, and it is done just really professionally. This place is a joy, it is amazing. They are so excited and very, very impressed with the place and the people who run it, all the way down. I have met the maintenance, and they are having the grand opening where it seems we are going to meet the owners of the corporation. I think their award-winning thing is their response time in taking care of their clients and their friendliness in dealing with them, their lookout for the client to the patient and their food. Their food is just like going out to a five-star restaurant every night, and I was so impressed with it. The chef that they have has been on the food network, and so it is top-notch.

From Oakmont of Carmichael

Oakmont of Carmichael is a lovely retirement community situated on a lush campus with lovely views, industry renowned dining, and endless on-site amenities. We are also very close to shopping, fine dining, the arts, and world-class entertainment.

If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home in our retirement community where friends and neighbors enjoy our day spa, private movie theater, resident gardens, and lovely grounds.

If you ever need additional care we offer assisted living and memory care services on the same campus. Experience for yourself what makes this extraordinary senior living community one where life keeps getting better and better.

Brand new upscale community (opened in Fall of 2014)located close to shopping, parks, medical facilities with quiet neighborhood. Exceptional food program offering open dining (7am to 7pm) with an award winning Chef. Multiple activity leaders lead a dynamic and resident-centered active environment.

Features of Oakmont of Carmichael

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Hiking trails
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Theater

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,995/month

• Staff patient ratio: RCFE
  • Minimum age: 60

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 347005426