Eskaton Village Carmichael

3939 Walnut Avenue, Carmichael, CA, 95608

Reviews of Eskaton Village Carmichael

kalstad February 10, 2016

Eskaton Village Carmichael was very well-appointed, it had everything you would want. I was not impressed with the food, and the dining room. I was not very pleased with the surrounding community. The gal I spoke with was very nice, and I thought everyone was nice too. They have a lot of space, and all the things that everyone needs. The place around the facility just didn’t appeal to me. The rooms looked very adequate, and very nice. I don’t have anything negative to say about the facility itself. I just don’t think it’s appropriate for our situation. The food choice was average, and the food servers were not extra wonderful.

campkoloa June 11, 2015

Eskaton surpassed my expectations. I've been here less than a year and find it is a warm, friendly environment, with caring staff and lovely neighbors. I feel fortunate that I moved here. Camp Koloa Grandmother, previously from Honolulu

justinp June 11, 2015

Kim, Sandy and the entire team at Eskaton Village in Carmichael are as amazing as the community they work for! There are so many living arrangements: from apartments to private cottages. The vast community offers a serene, park-like setting. The food is amazing!! All of my clients that I have helped move into this community are extremely satisfied and grateful. It is tops on my list for recommendations in the area! Thank you, Kim and Sandy, for treating our mutual clients so well and making the entire process for them smooth and pleasant!

Justin Prillwitz -Senior Transitions Specialty Service -SRES Realtor

content1 July 03, 2012

wonderful care of a loved one for 3 years. They took good care of my family as we watched and waited for our family member to succumb to this disease.

From Eskaton Village Carmichael

Welcome Home . . . Eskaton Village Carmichael (The Village) is a Continuing Care retirement Community (CCRC) and offers independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care on 37 beautifully landscaped acres. Located in Carmichael, the Village is close to shopping, medical offices and parks and is nestled in a quiet neighborhood community. Eskaton Village Carmichael residents enjoy the conveniences of retirement along with the benefits of living in an active community where one can do as much or as little as desired both in the area of physical fitness and socialization.

The vast 37-acre campus is complete with putting green, fitness center, indoor pool, walking paths, beauty salons, chapel, library and even a horseshoe pit. A full time fitness coordinator is available for individual as well as group fitness and excellent educational and entertainment guests are available daily. Our dining services are excellent. Residents are provided many choices in food options and many residents describe their dining experience like being on a cruise. A full time chef is on hand to ensure high quality dining services and individual nutritional needs are recognized. For solitude, residents take advantage of the well-stacked library and garden patios. And when privacy is desired, individual apartments and cottages offer the quiet and comfort of home.

Apartment Features

Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, 24 hour security at Gate, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Features of Eskaton Village Carmichael