Eskaton Village Carmichael

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Eskaton Village Carmichael

December 16, 2016

By Richard681303

Eskaton was equally good, and the staff was helpful and pleasant. The rooms were smaller, but nice, clean, and well maintained. It was far from where I live. They had calendar of activities and offered shuttle services.

September 15, 2016

By Lila014531

Really good care, and the food was excellent. Everybody was nice to me. I would recommend it.

September 14, 2016

By Kay783556

Staff is very kind. It has many activities. I especially like all music programs.

September 14, 2016

By Deserie

I visit my mom frequently and I have always received top quality service here. All of the staff is friendly and helpful. We can’t be happier that our mother lives in such a quality place. Absolutely wonderful food and service!

March 16, 2016

By Anonymous Visitor18

Eskaton Village Carmichael is a very attractive, bright, and cheerful community. The staff was very helpful in showing me around the place. I saw a lot of nice options and activities. I think this would be the right place for me.

February 10, 2016

By kalstad

Eskaton Village Carmichael was very well-appointed, it had everything you would want. I was not impressed with the food, and the dining room. I was not very pleased with the surrounding community. The gal I spoke with was very nice, and I thought everyone was nice too. They have a lot of space, and all the things that everyone needs. The place around the facility just didn’t appeal to me. The rooms looked very adequate, and very nice. I don’t have anything negative to say about the facility itself. I just don’t think it’s appropriate for our situation. The food choice was average, and the food servers were not extra wonderful.

June 11, 2015

By campkoloa

Eskaton surpassed my expectations. I've been here less than a year and find it is a warm, friendly environment, with caring staff and lovely neighbors. I feel fortunate that I moved here. Camp Koloa Grandmother, previously from Honolulu

June 11, 2015

By justinp

Other

Kim, Sandy and the entire team at Eskaton Village in Carmichael are as amazing as the community they work for! There are so many living arrangements: from apartments to private cottages. The vast community offers a serene, park-like setting. The food is amazing!! All of my clients that I have helped move into this community are extremely satisfied and grateful. It is tops on my list for recommendations in the area! Thank you, Kim and Sandy, for treating our mutual clients so well and making the entire process for them smooth and pleasant! Justin Prillwitz -Senior Transitions Specialty Service -SRES Realtor

July 03, 2012

By content1

wonderful care of a loved one for 3 years. They took good care of my family as we watched and waited for our family member to succumb to this disease.

Photos of Eskaton Village Carmichael

Features of Eskaton Village Carmichael

About Eskaton Village Carmichael

Welcome Home . . . Eskaton Village Carmichael (The Village) is a Continuing Care retirement Community (CCRC) and offers independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care on 37 beautifully landscaped acres. Located in Carmichael, the Village is close to shopping, medical offices and parks and is nestled in a quiet neighborhood community. Eskaton Village Carmichael residents enjoy the conveniences of retirement along with the benefits of living in an active community where one can do as much or as little as desired both in the area of physical fitness and socialization.

The vast 37-acre campus is complete with putting green, fitness center, indoor pool, walking paths, beauty salons, chapel, library and even a horseshoe pit. A full time fitness coordinator is available for individual as well as group fitness and excellent educational and entertainment guests are available daily. Our dining services are excellent. Residents are provided many choices in food options and many residents describe their dining experience like being on a cruise. A full time chef is on hand to ensure high quality dining services and individual nutritional needs are recognized. For solitude, residents take advantage of the well-stacked library and garden patios. And when privacy is desired, individual apartments and cottages offer the quiet and comfort of home.

Apartment Features

Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, 24 hour security at Gate, Overnight Guest Room, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Separate Therapy Room, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Map of Eskaton Village Carmichael