Hi Lynn – Thanks for your review. If you would discuss further, please give us a call at the campus and ask to speak to our Executive Director.
Reviews of Wellbrooke of Carmel | Assisted Living
July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
October 11, 2016
I am/was a resident of this facility
Photos of Wellbrooke of Carmel
Features of Wellbrooke of Carmel
- Minimum Rate: $3900/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Nurses Extra: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 013444
About Wellbrooke of Carmel
One of the fastest-growing communities outside of Indianapolis, the city of Carmel has kept its small town charm while earning a reputation for being at the forefront of innovation. Cozy yet cosmopolitan, it is the perfect place for Wellbrooke of Carmel; a senior health and hospitality campus for those looking to redefine senior living. Whether they choose to explore streets lined with shops, cafes, and friendly faces, or enjoy an afternoon surrounded by comfort and style on our campus, there are a variety of ways for Wellbrooke residents to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your needs is important. That’s why, with Wellbrooke of Carmel, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From assisted living services in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing and outpatient therapy services in our state-of-the-art health center, our staff of committed professionals provides compassionate care with attention to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Carmel you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
Thank you for your interest at Wellbrooke of Carmel. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
At Trilogy Health Services, we are compassionately committed to providing excellence in customer service. We carefully select staff who reflect our culture and who we believe will care for our residents as if they are members of their own family.