Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater

14901 Carey Road, Carmel, IN, 46033

Reviews of Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater

Richard115117250 November 30, 2015

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater was a nice place, and food was very good. They had sent us home with the best apple pie I've ever had. We had dinner there, and it was good. They had a lot of amenities that some of the places I've been to don't have. For $2,400 a month, that's really a good place, and a lot of nice people there too. They went out of their way to have different people talk to me, which was a good thing because you get more acquainted with them. The people seemed happy. I talked to a lot of them and the chef too. I was especially interested in the people that run the place. The people were really raving about it.

Donald43 November 30, 2015

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater was brand new, very open, and had a lovely staff. They had a lot activities posted, shuttles to get to and from places, and Thursday night had cocktail hour; they have all kinds of activities going on. They have either full-furnished apartments or you can furnish your own, and a very nice kitchen area along with a food counter where you can drop by and just grab anything to eat, which was really nice.

Millie4 November 25, 2015

I thought Magnolia Springs was very nice. It was a relatively new community with good-sized rooms. They did have kitchenettes but didn’t include a microwave. However, they did have a refrigerator and a sink, which I thought was really nice. They had a big closet and large amount of storage in the bathroom, which was unique; most places don't have storage in the bathroom, so I thought that was really nice. As far as the floor plan goes for the bedroom, may have been the nicest I've seen. My only concern is that there were too many residents, but it seemed they had plenty of staff, and activities were ongoing. It was a good place.

Thank you Millie4 on your lovely review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater! I am not sure if your tour was of our assisted living apartments or our memory care apartments. If you were touring memory care, then yes we do not provide a microwave in the kitchenette. In our assisted living apartments microwaves are included in both the kitchenettes and the full kitchens. I too believe we are blessed with great storage in our resident apartments, especially in the bathrooms as you mentioned. We pride ourselves on good staffing to go above and beyond to make our resident's experience a positive one, so thank you for noticing! I hope you will consider another visit in the future. We would love to host you for a meal as well when you have the time!

Caring Daughter 01 October 29, 2015

I think Magnolia Springs is phenomenal. It’s a brand-new facility, and they keep it up very nicely. It’s extremely clean, and the housekeeping is very good. It has a very nice rehab gym within the community. The staff is very courteous, kind, and compassionate. The food is delicious, and it’s a real treat to go there. I had lunch and dinner with Mom. She is as active as I’ve ever seen her. She goes to bible study, participates in arts and craft, and does the exercise classes.

Anonymous109264550 June 28, 2015

The hallways are very wide with very nice decors at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater, so it is very homey. They have studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. My father’s apartment has a kitchenette, and it has a separate bedroom. It is big enough for what he needs. They have a chef, and he is good. They take residents to other places like doctors or shopping. It is a great place. He is enjoying it.

About Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater is an assisted living facility in Carmel, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater