Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater

14901 Carey Road, Carmel, IN, 46033

Reviews of Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater

Richard115117250 November 30, 2015

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater was a nice place, and food was very good. They had sent us home with the best apple pie I've ever had. We had dinner there, and it was good. They had a lot of amenities that some of the places I've been to don't have. For $2,400 a month, that's really a good place, and a lot of nice people there too. They went out of their way to have different people talk to me, which was a good thing because you get more acquainted with them. The people seemed happy. I talked to a lot of them and the chef too. I was especially interested in the people that run the place. The people were really raving about it.

Donald43 November 30, 2015

Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater was brand new, very open, and had a lovely staff. They had a lot activities posted, shuttles to get to and from places, and Thursday night had cocktail hour; they have all kinds of activities going on. They have either full-furnished apartments or you can furnish your own, and a very nice kitchen area along with a food counter where you can drop by and just grab anything to eat, which was really nice.

Millie4 November 25, 2015

I thought Magnolia Springs was very nice. It was a relatively new community with good-sized rooms. They did have kitchenettes but didn’t include a microwave. However, they did have a refrigerator and a sink, which I thought was really nice. They had a big closet and large amount of storage in the bathroom, which was unique; most places don't have storage in the bathroom, so I thought that was really nice. As far as the floor plan goes for the bedroom, may have been the nicest I've seen. My only concern is that there were too many residents, but it seemed they had plenty of staff, and activities were ongoing. It was a good place.

Thank you Millie4 on your lovely review of Magnolia Springs Bridgewater! I am not sure if your tour was of our assisted living apartments or our memory care apartments. If you were touring memory care, then yes we do not provide a microwave in the kitchenette. In our assisted living apartments microwaves are included in both the kitchenettes and the full kitchens. I too believe we are blessed with great storage in our resident apartments, especially in the bathrooms as you mentioned. We pride ourselves on good staffing to go above and beyond to make our resident's experience a positive one, so thank you for noticing! I hope you will consider another visit in the future. We would love to host you for a meal as well when you have the time!

Caring Daughter 01 October 29, 2015

I think Magnolia Springs is phenomenal. It’s a brand-new facility, and they keep it up very nicely. It’s extremely clean, and the housekeeping is very good. It has a very nice rehab gym within the community. The staff is very courteous, kind, and compassionate. The food is delicious, and it’s a real treat to go there. I had lunch and dinner with Mom. She is as active as I’ve ever seen her. She goes to bible study, participates in arts and craft, and does the exercise classes.

Anonymous109264550 June 28, 2015

The hallways are very wide with very nice decors at Magnolia Springs Bridgewater, so it is very homey. They have studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. My father’s apartment has a kitchenette, and it has a separate bedroom. It is big enough for what he needs. They have a chef, and he is good. They take residents to other places like doctors or shopping. It is a great place. He is enjoying it.

From Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater

Magnolia Springs Senior Living is a premier senior housing community. We offer luxury accommodations with many amenities that offer senior living at its finest. Every resident at Magnolia Springs is appreciated for their individuality and uniqueness. We welcome seniors who need assisted living care from assistance with bathing or dressing to Dementia care as well as those seeking independent senior apartments.

In addition, our residents enjoy an active lifestyle complete with numerous social activities and superb dining options including menu-style dining, light fare from our Bistro or even a cocktail with friends in our Lounge.

When searching for a retirement home, it is important to find a place that truly feels like home. Magnolia Springs is not a nursing home. At Magnolia Springs Senior Living, we have created an environment that is warm, welcoming, and offers a sense of community where everyone we serve is celebrated.

Memory Care For Your Loved One

Beyond simply an Alzheimer’s care facility, our specially trained staff provides unparalleled support for our residents in need of memory care services. We provide one-on-one assistance ensuring the needs of our residents are aptly attended to at all times.

We are proud to offer a caring staff that truly connects with each resident in a genuine and meaningful way. We have created a family like environment that is always well secured with around the clock security.

Owned by an organization who wanted to make retirement and beyond affordable and comfortable, Magnolia Springs strives to be the community known for treating residents with dignity, independence, respect, and the utmost in care and compassion.

At Magnolia Springs Bridgewater, we want to not only support your lifestyle, but provide new and enriching settings and opportunities. Every resident is celebrated as a unique individual with a one of a kind history, and Magnolia Springs is the perfect place to write the next chapter. The amenities available to our residents go far beyond senior apartments. Spend your hours and days in the health club, spa, hair salon, or game room. The business center and community wide Wi-Fi lets you keep in touch with friends and family outside the community and you can invite them over to spend an evening in the multiple sunrooms, media room, private dining room, or bar and lounge.

Magnolia Springs Bridgewater is located in Carmel, IN less than a half a mile north of E. 146th St. on Carey Rd. minutes from The Bridgewater Club.

Features of Magnolia Springs of Bridgewater

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy

• Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: For Memory Care the monthly rate is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,395/month

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits