Carmel Senior Living

13390 N. Illinois Street, Carmel, IN, 46032

Reviews of Carmel Senior Living

Caring Visitor8 January 25, 2016

The rooms are smaller at Carmel Senior Living, but the residents are provided with the amenities that I would like to have in my apartment. They say that they can drive me to a senior place in Carmel. They invited me for lunch, and the food was good, but the environment was not satisfactory to me.

Happy Resident8 December 29, 2015

I am currently at Carmel Senior Living, and the place is very good. I would highly rate them. I love my room. We have several activities, like exercises, yoga, chair aerobics, and outside entertainment. We go out to theaters and other events.

Tracy16 October 30, 2015

Carmel Senior Living was very thorough. They showed me everything I needed to see and gave me all the information I needed. It’s actually probably the first choice on my list, though I am not sure if it would be my parents’ first choice. It had amenity possible that my parents could need. The only thing is, it’s just a little too far from my house. Other than that, it was truly perfect. Everyone was helpful and friendly. You could just tell when you walked into the hallways; there are a lot of residents out during the daytime and a lot of people around. The director that showed me around knew every person that was there. It was quite obvious that people didn’t just work there. She was involved with their day-to-day life, and she knew everybody.

From Carmel Senior Living

Carmel Senior Living provides premium independent living, assisted living and memory care in Carmel, Indiana. Our new community delivers affordable luxury with At Your Service℠ hospitality and concierge services. That means we can help you through the transition to our community with packing and estate services, moving company referrals and more. We've even got everything you'll need once you move in, such as help with errands, transportation - all to help you get the most out of living at Carmel. Think of Carmel Senior Living as a hotel operated by a staff of caring family members. We'll be At Your Service℠ for specialized transportation options to personal shopping and help. All you have to do is pick up the phone or stop by our reception / concierge desk.

We do not charge a 2nd person fee for independent living or assisted living. We offer anytime dining, so our independent residents can enjoy a meal when it is convenient for them. We also offer the Residence Club which is a transitional memory care progra

Features of Carmel Senior Living