Belmont Village Cardiff by the Sea

3535 Manchester Avenue, Cardiff By The Sea, CA, 92007

Reviews of Belmont Village Cardiff by the Sea

Searching2 August 01, 2014

We have just begun to look at communities and Belmont Village will definitely stay on the list of places to seriously consider. The amenities provided at this community are outstanding -- they even have a mobile physician service, and are quite creative about the outings and programs offered, such as a series of lectures by retired professionals. The décor is nice, the whole place feels warm and inviting and spacious. It was so nice to see photos of the veterans who were among the first residents. They actually have 1 bedroom apartments in small, medium, and large sizes. All are beautifully laid out with plenty of closet space and even washer/dryers! The kitchenettes have stove, oven, sink and full refrigerator

Caring77133550 January 31, 2014

Belmont Village had both facilities for senior and assisted. The place was very pleasant. It also had a small community feel that I liked. The location was right for me and it would be easy for friends and relatives to visit. They had several different sizes and prices of rooms. They had dual rooms for assisted living and senior living. They had three different types of apartments for senior living. I liked that I had a choice of what I would want. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was quite good. They had a gym for the senior living and an exercise program for the assisted living.

DubbleDubs June 30, 2012

My first visit to Belmont village was a Hawaiian themed Luau. Their were quite a few people there with live acts such as hula dancers. The food was good, not 5 star but it was definitely something I could eat everyday and better then my university cafe. My second visit was for a thanksgiving day lunch. The service was very good for this event, lots of waiters going around keeping their eye on water as well as providing good clearing services. The food was again fine, I expected it too be a little bit better quality then it was but the food wasn't that bad, and they probably served something better later so I didn't really get bothered by that. My third event was for easter and it was much less serious than thanksgiving. Less employees working about and it was a brunch as well. Overall my experiences at Belmont have all been great and each time has been satisfying. I know my Grandmother is receiving all the care she needs for her Alzheimer's.

From Belmont Village Cardiff by the Sea

The beautifully appointed senior living community of Belmont Village Cardiff by the Sea, California provides an exceptional level of service and support for independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimer's residents.

Nestled in the hillside along Manchester Avenue with views of the San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve, the Craftsman-inspired building and lush landscaping are a reflection of their natural environment. This eco-friendly community features solar panels, water reclamation and low-water landscaping. Exterior amenities include a swimming pool and outdoor dining terrace. Plus, in true California style, the well-trained and caring staff places a strong emphasis on mind/body awareness. An on-site, state-of-the-art fitness center is overseen by a physical therapist. And the distinctive interiors include stylish gathering areas, a screening room, technology center, bistro, spacious dining section and club room.

We offer a program for residents with Mild Cognitive Impairment in our Assisted Living called, "Circle of Friends." The program was piloted 7 + years ago and is research based. The programs emphasis is in providing therapeutic programs 7 days a week which

Features of Belmont Village Cardiff by the Sea