Brookdale Cape May

591 Route 9 South, Cape May Court House, NJ, 08210

Promotion ends in 23 days!

3 STEPS TO WINTER SAVINGS: 1. 1/2 off your community fee with sign-up for automatic bank withdrawals. 2. $1,000 off your first full month. 3. 6th month free. New residents only, must take financial possession by 2/14. Other details apply.

Reviews of Brookdale Cape May

Trina4 June 29, 2013

It was great, as soon as I came, there was somebody who sat down with me, asked me questions and filled-up the forms and then we took a tour of the place and it was very nice. Everything is fine.

Gayle2 June 26, 2013

My mom has just moved in at Emeritus at Cape May. She has dementia and they have a good memory care unit. It is very nice, very well-kept and very clean. I like this facility for her. She has a very big private room. Also their staff are nurturing and attentive and their food is good. She is happy there.

Kathy4131 July 13, 2012

Both my parents are at Emeritus. My mother is in the Memory Care unit and My father is in an apartment. They have been married for 65 years and it was hard to find a place where they could be together yet have mom get the extra care she needed.We are very pleased with the quality of care and the kindness we have experienced. It is a beautiful place and we are all very happy that my parents chose Emeritus.

heart2 May 12, 2012

my husband completed rehab there in a caring enviorment. I saw a high level of caring and personal attention.

A friend is doing rehab from 2 broken ankles and the staff is doing a super job.

This is not the ritz hotel but clean and a friendly, homelike enviorment.

From Brookdale Cape May

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Cape May