Brookdale Cape Coral

1416 Country Club Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL, 33990

Reviews of Brookdale Cape Coral

Average Rating:

Jim84674350 May 30, 2014

My mom liked Sterling House, and it was very nice. Everything was very positive. Everything that my mom would have needed, this facility could have provided. It was probably the nicest one we visited. However, it was something she couldn't afford.

Caring82421850 April 29, 2014

Everything was clean at Sterling House, and the people seemed to be very caring. There were activities posted on the big board. I think there was Bingo.

Helen36 March 31, 2014

The one reason I liked Sterling House the best was that my father-in-law has a dog, and he said they could accommodate him bringing his dog. They even have a little courtyard that has grass, and it is in the middle of the facility, so the dog could roam around there and he couldn't get out, he couldn't get lost. It is a perfect environment. The rooms are very, very homey, and the staff is all very friendly. Everything is nice and clean. There are no odors. The people are great.

LovelyLady2 March 28, 2014

We love Sterling House. We almost put my mom there. It wasn't really big like some of these other places. I think it was like 65 or 70 residents, and it was just very home-like. The dinner, the dining area, you never were that far away from anything. All the rooms were like one big circular area. It was very, very clean. The rooms were nice. They had several different choices to choose from. They just had a sitting area, a bedroom, a small kitchen and a bathroom but it was adequate for what my mother would need.

Tim13 December 28, 2013

The Sterling House of Cape Coral was very nice. It's a small community. The place was immaculately clean. The rooms were a little smaller. The staff were all wonderful and very professional.

Caring74130750 November 27, 2013

Sterling House was nice. The staff was knowledgeable and they took us around. I thought they were great for assisted living. However, my mom needed independent living.

CaringEA803 August 10, 2013

I went for a visit Sterling House of Cape Coral. The place is very nice and very clean. All the people that worked there were very, very nice to me.

Doris11 August 10, 2013

Mom is at Sterling House of Cape Coral. The doctor that visits there and their physical therapy are very good. The staff and the CNAs were wonderful. The nurses are top shelf, but I don't care for the executive director who is a detriment. If it isn't for the staff, my mother would be leaving.

Virginia48065061 April 30, 2013

I like Sterling House's environment. The facility is very clean with well-maintained grounds. Had they been more appropriate to my needs and I had seen more, I would have been interested with them.

Bella M. September 29, 2011

My friend's mother was a resident at Sterling House for several years until her death a few months ago. I had the opportunity to visit her several times there, sometimes accompanying my friend and sometimes on my own. Both my friend and her mother always spoke very highly of this facility. Every time I visited there I found the facility to be very clean and nicely decorated and maintained. In addition, I always found the staff to be helpful if I had any questions. As the needs of my friend's mother increased, the staff was sensitive to her feelings about this and their sensitivity eased her transition as she required more assistance. One of the nice features of this facility is that it is basically located in a residential neighborhood yet also close to an area of the city where a large number of employees work (the City Hall, the Post Office and the County Building.) Because both my friend and I work in that area, it was convenient for us to drop by and visit the facility either during our lunch hour or immediately after work. This convenient location made it easier to visit frequently. I have already recommended the Sterling House to my cousin who is trying to select a location for his father.

From Brookdale Cape Coral

Brookdale Cape Coral provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Cape Coral