Sabal House

150 Crossville, Cantonment, FL, 32533

Reviews of Sabal House

Caring76134750 December 27, 2013

We have found a place at Sabal House. We're really satisfied with it. They're really attentive and they meet her needs. We feel like this is the best place for her. The facility is also clean.

bocajrednaxela July 11, 2012

I thought the facility was fantastic. At first, my Great Grandmother refused to stay and her medical problems were causing her to hallucinate. She imagined there to be bugs listening in on her and imagined a man drilling into the wall outside of her room to spy on her. She's lived there for almost two years and now she couldn't be happier. My Great Grandmother had to have a spine surgery, and her recovery at the home went splendidly and she now calls it home. The nurses there all love her and call her Momma Betty. The facility has a lot of activities for those who stay to participate in, and also has a hair salon which my Great Grandmother visits regularly.

From Sabal House

The Sabal House lifestyle revolves around the freedom to make choices. For this reason, our community is uniquely styled, ensuring that you will find the accommodations that are right for you. We are committed to creating and providing our residents with a variety of activities and opportunities to explore, leading to healthier, happier, more satisfying lives. Our program offerings are designed to enrich your experience, fulfill your interests, and perhaps even expand horizons.

We are a small quaint southern home with everyone living together in harmony. That gives you a different feel, touch and perspective that allows our residents to thrive and enjoy every day. From home cooked southern meals to our tender loving care know that you will be considered family here at Sabal House.

Features of Sabal House