Country Place Senior Living of Canton - Mulberry

Reviews of Country Place Senior Living of Canton - Mulberry

Overview of Ratings

4.8

By Henrietta Sadler

She thinks the service here is great. I have no complaints. The staff is fantastic.

By Mr. Foster

The place is like home and small. We all eat together, and we are like family.

By Bryant Family

The staff is very caring. They put residents first above all.

July 31, 2015

By Janice114753250

Country Place Senior Living-PIne was the most amazing place. Mom was just in her third year of Alzheimers and the transition was very difficult for all of us especially for Mom. She was too confused to stay at home but knew she wanted to be home. This place was terrific. They handled our situation perfectly. Mom was happy being there and the staff was nothing short of excellent. The administrator was quite the expert. I miss them. This place was one of a kind.

December 12, 2014

By Alice34

Very happy with the staff. Helps in any way. Extended family atmosphere. I love geting calls to update us when we need it. To top it off, Dad loves the care he is getting!

By Marion18

Excellent. Everyone is very pleasant and caring.

By Mae3

I like the devotional. I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff is very nice. I love that visitors are able to visit and stay as long as they want and how they provide services as far as transportation. Food services could be better.

By Odessia

Very good, couldn’t be better. Highly recommend it.

Let Us Search For You

• Activities Extra: Musical Entertainers

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: AL type B license

About Country Place Senior Living of Canton - Mulberry

Country Place Senior Living is more than an assisted living residence, it's a place where true friendships are made, lives are shared and care warms the heart. Our uniquely intimate setting of 24 suites limits the number of residents, thereby fostering a feeling of "family" and belonging. All suites are located near a common area which encourages more socialization and higher residence fulfillment. We have staff on site 24 hours a day and a licensed nurse on duty during the day. We offer care for those with chronic illness, provide nightly safety checks, offer oxygen assistance and incontinence care. We encourage you to visit Country Place Senior Living and experience life as you want it, care as you need it.

Map of Country Place Senior Living of Canton - Mulberry